Make sure everyone hears you

Imagine you are at uni and have been ignoring Kai, not purposely but you have been busy with class. He unexpectedly shows up at your Uni and punishes you.
I was watching to my next class, thinking of how I hadn't spoke to Kai today. I left early for Uni this morning so I didn't see him this morning and I hadn't messaged him yet today. I'll sure he will be fine with it. I was almost at my next class so decided to pull my phone out to see if Kia had messaged me. 5 miss calls and 7 messages. I clicked on the messages and saw how he was asking me what time I was home and how he missed me. As I was obliviously walking, I felt someone grab me and just as I went to scream a hand went over my mouth. I began to panic as the person dragged me into a small room where the janitor kept his stuff.

I was soon left go by the figure and when I looked I saw it was Kai. I let out a relived breath and he looked at me with a certain urgency. I was leaning on the wall behind me.
"Why were you not answering me" he asked as he placed both his arms on either wall, caging me in. I felt a heat generate between my legs but I tried to ignore it, now wasn't the time.
"I was busy" I defended and he hummed. He looked down as my body as if he wanted to eat me alive. I felt my cheeks tingle slightly as he stopped at my boobs and stayed there. "My eyes are up here" I chuckled and he hummed in acknowledgment, not seeming to care much.
"Yes but your boobs are here" he said as before looking back up at me. I let out a small sigh, knowing I had to get to my class soon and if I didn't I would be late, he would have to wait until we got home. I gave him a look and he stayed looking back at me with lust in his eyes.
"I have to get to class" I told him as I tried to move out his cage. It only resulted in him grabbing my neck roughly, making my panties slightly soaked. I let out a small gasp and his grip on my neck tightened. He looked at me while I looked at him, he looked kinda mad.
"Your not going anywhere" he told me and I let out a shaky breath. The pulse between my legs became inevitable. He smirked slightly, he could always tell by just my face if I was turned on.
"Kai-" I began to trail off before he interrupted me.
"You've been ignoring me all day y/n" he complained. "When I thought I was going to wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend, I was left to find just a note" he winced his eyes at me. I felt slightly bad that I had to leave early but he would just have to deal with it.
"I know" I said in a sweet voice and brung my hands up to my neck, to take his hand off me. His one other hand gathered both my wrist and pinned them above my head, so quickly I couldn't stop him. There was no point trying to get out his grasp, he was too strong.
"Kai cmon" I tried to reason with him but he was having none of it. He hummed, completely ignoring what I was saying. His lips came closer to mine, too close. I felt his breath on my lips and I licked my lips slightly. His eyes were attached to my lips, watching there everyone move.
"Now I have you where I want you" he whispered with a smirk and I immediately knew where this was going. My breathing got heavier and he noticed. He leant his lips into mine. His tongue swiped past my lower lip and I allowed him access unto my mouth. I let out a whimpered the kiss when he pressed his hard crotch into between my thighs. His lips left mine and his hand trailed down both my arms, letting my hands free. His lips moved down my neck, sucking and nipping. My hands gripped into his hair, tangling through it. He grunted into my neck when I tugged harshly at it. I had a white crop top on and comfortable sweat-pant shorts, so he pulled the top I had on over my head. Revealing my lavender lace bra and he was yet to see the matching panties. He hummed in satisfaction when he took a minute to looked at my boobs. He fondled with my boobs, that were still mostly covered by my bra, and began to leave hickeys all where he could without taking the bra off.

He kneeled down in front of me and trailed his lips down my stomach. I watched as he gave me pretty eyes while kissing down my stomach. It gave me butterflies, everywhere. When he got to the inconvenience of my shorts, he tugged when down my body. I stepped out of them and he noticed the matching set. He looked at me for a second, lust laced in his eyes.
"Beautiful" he cooed before putting his hand between my legs, touching my clothed core. I let a whine slip my lips when he felt the wet patch that I had already made in my underwear.
"Already this wet for me hm" he smirked and I gave him a needy nod. I pushed his hair away from his forehead so I could see his face fully. With his teeth, he tugged down my underwear which only made me ten times more turned on. I kicked my underwear off here they got to my feet and he spread my legs further open by my inner thighs. I felt my arousal drip down my thigh slightly and he trailed a finger up the wetness.
"Your pussy is so fucking needy for me" he cooed as he looked back to me. He put the same finger into his mouth, cleaning it off. My body was aching for him and he knew it, asshole.
"Please Kai" I mumbled and he frowned his eyebrows at me.
"Awh y/n what happened to 'patience' hm" he cooed, referring to how I always told him to be patient when he got horny at random and inconvenient places. I gave him a needy eyes and he let out a groan. He looked away from me and I knew exactly why.
"Don't look at me like that" he grumbled and spread my legs wider. I looked down to him with the same eyes, acting oblivious of what I was doing to him.
"Why" I asked in a sweet voice. He looked back up to me, glaring at me more like.
"Because you know I can't say no to you when you look at me like that" he mumbled, his tongue was slowly kitten licking my clit. My mouth opened slightly and my head tipped back. I took his hair and let my head fall back as he flickered his tongue at my clit. I ground down into his face and he held my sides. My hands ruffled through his hair as he looked up to me, looking down at his pretty eyes. He sucked on my clit, leaving kisses on it.
"I woke up with a hard on thinking about how much I wanted to wake you up while eating your sweet pussy" he said between kisses on my clit, "then I rolled over and you wasn't there" he finished, licking my clit. I was having too much pleasure to respond to him, my mind had gone cloudy. I reached out and held into the selfs that had many cleaning products on it. I hummed a satisfied hum as my head tipped back in pleasure. His hand snaked around to my ass and gave it a squeezed as he ate out my pussy. His other hand trailed down to my pussy and his middle finger teased my entrance. His tongue lapped at my clit as he slowly slid the finger in and out of me, giving me a tester of how he could make me feel.
"Please Kai" I whimpered. He looked up to me as if he wasn't making me feel this way.
"Please what y/n" he taunted as he sucked on my clit, wanting me to beg further.
"Please finger me" I whispered and he chuckled, sending vibrations throughout my body.
"I couldn't hear you, speak up princess. I want everyone to hear your pathetic little moans" he cooed as he flickered his tongue at my clit, just how he knew I liked it. I let out heavy breaths as a warmth spread through my body.
"Please finger me kai" I moaned louder. He smirked and slowly pushed his middle finger inside me. I let out a shot breath and looked down to him as he made me feel as if I was on cloud nine. He slowly thrusted the finger in and out of me, letting me adjust.
"Oh fuck, feels so fucking good" I whined as he curled his finger inside me, hitting all the right spots. "Please add another" I whimpered and he looked up to me again.
"God so fucking needy" he chuckled and added another finger. I let out a moan that was louder than I expected as he curled both his fingers inside me.
"Thank you" I whined as I slowly rode down on his fingers. He delivered a harsh spank to my ass, making me squeal.
"Stay still" he said into my core, sending vibrations through my body. My legs jolted slightly as I grew closer and closer to my orgasm. I felt my orgasm coming at me at 100 mph.
"Please can I cum" I moaned as I tightened around his fingers. He thought for a second, the unexpectedly pulled his fingers away from me and stopped rubbing my clit.

A unsatisfactory whimper left my lips and he got off his knees so he was standing up with me.
"Not nice when something you think is gunna happen gets taken away from you, is it" he asked and I shook my head. "No it isn't" he agreed with me and I looked down to see his dick straining in his jeans. That must be pretty uncomfortable.
"How about you make it up to me hm" he whispered into my lips and I immediately nodded. "I'm gunna fuck that pretty little mouth and your gunna take it like a good girl" he told me and I nodded obediently. I kneeled in front of him and he gathered my hair all in his fist so there was none in my face and so he controlled my head. I fiddled with his jeans until they could fall down his legs. I massaged his boner through his boxers and he hummed in satisfaction. He snaked his hand down to his dick and brought it out his boxers, he always got impatient so easily. His dick stung up as he released it and I saw how big he was, my eyes widened.
"Open that pretty mouth for me" he demanded and I did exactly what he wanted. "Stick your tongue out" he ordered and I once again did exactly what he told me. My mouth was wide open and my tongue was stuck out. He slapped his dick against my tongue a couple times.
"Shit" he hissed and I smiled the best I could. He thrusted back and fourth, rubbing his underside on my tongue. His head tipped back and I relaxed my throat as he gradually got further into my mouth. He played with his balls as his dick brushed on my tongue. I took his hand away and replaced it with my own, looking up to his with pretty eyes. I softy massaged his balls, knowing he was sensitive.
"That's my good little whore" he cooed and it only turned me on even more. He began to go further into my mouth. I felt him touch the back of my throat, but not deep enough to make me gag. Little moans left his lips as I closed my lips around him. He thrusted his hips back and fourth and I grabbed onto them, stabling myself. He continued to hit the back of my throat and I felt my eyes water slightly. I couldn't cry, I had to go back to uni after this. I felt tears leak from my eyes as he gradually got further down my throat. I let out a gag as he slid down my throat slightly. I got a-little harder with my hands on his balls, making him grunt more. I felt him twitch inside me and I knew he wouldn't last long. I relaxed my throat and felt him slid down my throat. I gagged around him, sending vibrations through his body.
"Oh fuck that's my good girl" his moaned and looked down to me as I let him throat fuck me.
He smirked when he saw the tears run down my face. He pulled out of my mouth and I breathed in breath that was well needed. I took other pumping him, making it up to him as he put it. Yet continued to play with his balls in my other hand. Once I caught my breath, I opened my mouth back up and he slid his dick over my tongue again. He slid his underside over my tongue, making him grunt uncontrollably.
"That feels so good" he whispered and I hummed. I closed my mouth around him as he went further down my throat. Once again I felt him hit the back of my throat, I relaxed it so he could go deeper. He looked down to me and I looked up to him with needy eyes.
"You look so fucking pretty with my big cock in your mouth" he groaned. More tears leak from my eyes as I gagged around him. I felt him leak pre cum inside my mouth and swallowed the sweet substance, moaning at the feeling and taste. My core dripped at the thought of him cumming all over my chest and ass. Maybe he would still let me cum after he does. I pressed my head down on him, taking him as far as I possibly could. My nose brushed past his lower abdomen. I knew he was close because his legs kept occasionally shaking.
"Oh fucking hell I'm gunna cum" he moaned. I moaned around him, edging him closer to his climax and he did exactly that. I felt his hot cum shoot down my throat and I swallowed it. He thrusted hard and deep into my mouth as he came, slowing down. His head tipped back and loud groans escaped his lips. I breathed through my nose as he continued to thrust into my mouth until he was fully finished.

He looked back down to me and pulled his dick out of my mouth. I let go of his balls and he whimpered at the loss of contact. I had fully cleaned off his dick and he brought up his jeans. He tucked his dick was in his boxers and I frowned my eyebrows at him, still on my knees. He zipped his jeans back up. What was he doing?
"What about me" I whined. He seriously just got a release himself and let me hanging.
"You best get your work down quickly so you can come home" he said with a wink.

- - - - -

Thank you all so much for 50k<3

If you like this smut and like tvd, go read my other smuts! There just as spicy;))