Shopping trip

Imagine you go on a shopping trip with Kai but he's not interested in shopping.
It was that time of the week went me and Kai went shopping for food. It was 11am and we were both already ready to go. I walked downstairs having just finished getting dressed and saw Kai sat on the sofa. He was a magnificent sight from his electric blue eyes to his stone hard abs.
"Ready?" I asked him, walking in front of the tv blocking his sight.
"You do realise we were waiting on you not me" he laughed and in reply I playfully hit his abs. I made my way over to the door and grabbed his keys, I took his large hand and placed the keys in it. He looked at me and traced my jawline with his finger, he proceeded to place a soft kiss on my glossy lips. I giggled and turned him towards the door indicating him to get going so he opened the door and held it open for me. We both headed towards Kai's red car, I opened my door and once I got in car he was already sat there with his seatbelt on. I reached for my seatbelt and secured it on me. He started the engine and music began playing. On the way, me and Kai had a karaoke stand off, obviously I won but he denied it.

Once we had got to the shop, I grabbed some bags from the backseat and got out the car. I headed towards the trolleys and took one for our shopping. Kai followed me as I made my way up to the shops doors,
"Did you remember the list" I asked Kai hopefully he hadn't forgot. Kai went quite and a childish smile grew over his face. I laughed in frustration and turned back round walking into the shop, I tried to remember what I had put on the list the night before but my lists never went to plan when I brung Kai shopping anyway. He wasn't far behind me but soon caught up, he ran up to me and buried his face into my neck gripping into my waist. I walked down the isles, picking up all the things I knew I need. Kai occasionally putting something completely random in the trolly. As we was down the sweet and chocolate isle, Kai kept putting junk food in the already full trolly.
"Seriously" I looked at him while he put heaps of chocolate in the trolly, he looked at me with puppy eyes and his expression melted me. I just smiled and stroked his cheek and place a kiss on it. I carried on wheeling the trolly forwards but in the corner on my eye I saw a smile consume his face.

Once we finished the trolly was almost over flowing, there was a queue at all the the paying point so we chose the shortest one which wasn't even that short. We stood in the queue, I sighed at how long I knew we would be waiting. Kai came up behind me and enveloped me into his arms, I leaned my head back resting on his shoulder. We stayed like this for a couple minutes waiting for the queue to go down but Kai had soon grew bored. He started nipping at my neck, I didn't give much of a reaction but I could feel a pulse grow in between my legs. As I didn't stop him he took it a step up and started playing with my clothes line.
"Kai stop" I said whispered worried about who would see us. He pressed his lips close to my ear and hummed a small shhh, sending shivers through my body.
"I'm bored" he cooed close in my ear keeping his mouth close to my neck.
I frowned and whispered "you mean horny" I looked at him and he just smirked and continued to amuse me. He moved his hand down to my thong line, tugging at it causing my clit to stimulate. I swallowed a quiet moan, trying to stop myself from screaming out in pleasure. He moved his hand down once again and rubbed at my inner thigh, my breathing had thickened and my heart had began to race. His finger traced up to my clit, he rubbed it through my clothes harshly making sure I would give him a reaction. I slapped my hand on my mouth restricting myself to make any loud noise. I gripped onto his wrist stabilising myself, chucking my head in pleasure. I shut my eyes in utter satisfaction, my iris hitting the back of my head devoured by lust. Completely having lost myslef under his control.

He slowly pulled my lace underwear aside, making skin to skin contact with my sensitive spot. There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth sucked on my neck discreetly and I stopped breathing. He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he inserted a finger into me. I stopped thinking. Keeping the tiny space between us, pressing against him, I lightly grinded on his fingers. His fingers were soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way. I sparked alive, my heart swelled to the point of near bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across my body was maddening. Scary. Thrilling. As his fingers pumped in and out of me at a perfect pace, I felt my orgasm approach. His thumb rubbed my clit as fast as he possibly could and my head tipped back onto his shoulder. Just as I was about to climax his hands left my core. As if candy was being taken by a baby, my upcoming orgasm disappeared.
"Seriously" I scowled at him after I turned my head to look at him. He let out a small snicker, making me roll my eyes.