Not gone to plan

Imagine your at your school, it's the last day so your there having fun. You come across something...or someone.
Tw: gun play
Tomorrow is the last day of school so I thought it would be funny to trash the whole school the night before. I hated school. And not just like I hate school, I mean I despised school. I didn't really get along with anyone there and all the teachers would sass me because I'd always politely correct them when they made a mistake, which was more often that you would've thought. So I decided to say fuck them and make my last day memorable. I was writing on my schools walls in permanent marker, stupid things really that I thought were funny. God I needed to grow up. I was ripping pages out of random books and throwing them all over the floor, just for giggles. But I suddenly stopped when I heard a scream, a girly scream. It was more of a shout. A shout for help. My eyes widened and I paused. Do I follow it. I mean if it was me I'd want help, I think.

I hesitantly followed the screams and began to hear a male voice. It was a hot voice, I'll give whoever he is that. I was tip toeing so I didn't make too much noise, not keen on being there next victim. Why would you even hold your victim in a school. My heart was pounding out my chest when I heard all the muttering go silent. I stopped. Like as still as a statue. I closed my eyes in hope nobody heard me and when I opened them I was in shock.
"Ah shit" I jumped. There was a man in front of me. A hot man. He had a calm look on his face which kinda creeped me out but it was also incredibly sexy. He tilted his head slightly, maybe it was because of my silence. Honestly I didn't know what to say. I probably should have been scared out of my mind but it was hard to be scared of such a god of a man. He had dark brown hair and a smug smile. He looked at me as if he was imaging me naked, if he was anyone else I'd probably slap him but he, he was definitely an acceptation. He was tall, like maybe 6 foot or so. I had to look up to look at him.
"And who are you" he asked with a tone of annoyance and a sarcastic smile. Ok dickhead. I didn't know what to say back, I mean I wasn't about to tell him who I was. The only logical thing to do was run, right. Maybe I'm dreaming, or having a nightmare, I couldn't really tell. I let out a small laugh and turned around, to walk away. And I did. I began to walk away. My brain had literally gone into flight mode but was I about to let the mother fucker know I was even a little scared, no. I suddenly stopped when he appeared in front of me. What the actual-
"Did I say you could walk off" he said with anger in his voice, frowning his eyebrows.
"Did I ask" I sassed back. I was seriously talking back to a murder.
"Name" he ordered. As if I was being compelled to say my name, I did.
"Y/n" I said with dazed eyes. He started to walk forward, making me walk back. And before I could turn back and run, clash. I looked back and saw he had backed me up so I was trapped between him and a locker. Clever.
"You might want to watch your tone" he said, again with the sarcastic smile.
"What are you gunna do, kill me" um yes, yes he might actually. I didn't know where all this sudden confidence came from but I was secretly slapping myself for it.
"Well if your offering" he said as his hand suddenly grabbed my neck. Fuck. Why did I find that so hot. I let out a small hum and smiled. Omfg. He smirked and tilted his head, catching onto what just happened. I felt my cheeks flush a pink but I kept my stare. He reached around to his back pocket and pulled out a gun. I instantly let out a gulp and my face went pale.
"Awh, where's all that attitude gone now" he said with a fake sympathetic look. I gave him a glare and he held the gun at his hand, which was at his side. I slowly pushed the gun up against my side and slide it up and down my left side. Up all the way to my boobs and back down to my ass. Why was this not scaring the crap out of me. I couldn't help but noticed the sudden pool of wetness in my core. You sick mf.
"Nothing to say before I kill you, hmm" he asked as he brung the gun up to my head.
"Do it" I said, weirdly calm, "I dare you" I finished and his smirk dropped. He pulled the safety lock out and the gun clicked. I didn't think this far. FUCK, WAS I ABOUT TO DIE.