Jeaslousy

You get a new kitten and give it all your attention, Kai gets jealous and gets in a huff about it.
Me and kai had just got a cat. We had been talking about it for a while, to extend our family. Considering we couldn't have kids a pet was the best we were going to get. Kai wasn't too keen on the idea of sharing me but after some reassuring he agreed, kinda.

Kai opened the front door as I held the cat carrier behind him with the cat inside, meowing.
"God does that thing ever shut up" he complained as he stepped in the house. I rolled my eyes at him and followed him into the house, shutting the door after myself. We both kicked our shoes off and walked separate ways. I walked into the lounge and placed the cat carried down, Kai had gone to the kitchen to get a drink. I set the cat carrier down and slowly opened it, trying not to spook the kitten inside.
"Hello" I said in a soft voice as I heard a slight meow as the cat cautiously walked out. But just as the kitten was coming out, Kai walked in the lounge, not quietly to say the least. He flung himself on the sofa and reached for the controllers.
"Be quiet you asshole" I whisper yelled. He looked at me confused,
"Why" he whisper yelled back.
"The kitten" I replied, making him roll his eyes and face the tv again, picking a channel.

Hours had passed and the kitten had settled in with me, not really Kai. He had been acting off all afternoon. It was 9:00pm and we were both in our comfy clothes, downstairs watching tv. The cat was sleeping in my lap and Kai was the opposite side of the sofa, jealously watching.
"Can we watch some else" I asked, we had just got into a new film and I wasn't getting into it. He didn't reply and continued watching the film. "Kai" I said trying to get his attention but he refused and his eyes stayed away from mine. "Malachai" I said raising my voice, making the cat jump slightly. He faced me, surprised I raised my voice and called him Malachai.
"What" he said in a huff. I cocked my head and looked at him confused.
"Are you mad at me" I asked and he looked away from me.
"Nope" he mumbled and looked back at the tv. And that was when I realised, he was jealous.
"Seriously Kai" I said getting up, placing the cat off me and on the sofa where I had been sat. "What" he asked not facing me. I walked over to him and stood in front of him, he tried to look past me but I only moved blocking his way. "Y/n" he huffed as he looked up at me.
"Your seriously jealous of a cat" I called him out.
"What no" he lied as he looked away, his cheeks going a light red. I straddled his lap as he was sat down on the sofa, he backed up letting me sit on him. I lifted his chin up and kissed him sweetly. I pecked his lips as I pulled away and cupped his cheeks with my hands.
"I love you" I said looking him in the eyes. He leant forward and kissed me again, his hands finding my waist.
"Why don't you show me how much you love me" he said with a smirk on his face. My left hand stroked up and down his cheek as I smiled. I ground my hips back onto his crotch and his mouth opened slightly. I leant down to kiss him as he let out a small moan.
"I don't like sharing you" he whispered into the kiss, making me giggle slightly. He delivered a harsh smack to my ass, making me squeal. He tugged on his boxers which I had on and I brung one of my hands down and shuffled out them, leaving me with no panties on. I kicked them to the floor when they hit my feet and they were left on the floor somewhere. He only had boxers on so I traced the rim of them, edger to get them off him. We didn't break the kiss but when he started tugging at my top, I broke the kiss pulling away so the top would go past my head. I threw it away, along with his boxers, which I had on. Leaving my bare chest exposed. His hands explored my ass as I ground my bare core onto his thigh. Whining at the feeling, he smirked into the kiss. I reached down between our bodies and palmed his growing erection. I then tugged at his boxers again and he lifted his hips, so I had better access to take them off and that exactly what I did. As I pulled them down his legs, he sighed at the realise, his dick flung to his stomach. His boxers fell to the floor. One of his hands guided my hips down onto his thigh, pleasuring me, and the other started to jerk himself off.
"Kai" I whimpered as his thigh dug into clit, slightly throwing my head back. His hand stopped me from grinding on him and pulled my waist up, guiding his dick up to my clit. He lightly thrusted his hips back and forth so his dick stimulated my clit.
"How bad do you want my cock princess" he asked, indicating for me to beg for his dick. I looked down to him with puppy eyes as whimpers left my lips.
"I need it, please kai" I moaned as he continuously dug into my clit. I leant down to his ear,
"Please fill me with your big cock" I whispered, making him groan. And with that, with one big thrust he filled me to the brim.
"God Kai" I yelled out as he moaned loudly. His hands found my waist and he guided them down as his hips thrusted up, adding to the friction. His face dipped down to my left boob while his spare hand massaged the other. He enveloped my nipple into his mouth, making me whimper. He circled it with his tongue, perfectly as he harshly thrusted up into me. He gave the other boob the same treatment and his free hand moved down to my clit. His thumb connected with my clit and he started with soft circles, letting me adjust. His thumb got faster as the seconds passed and moans uncontrollably left my lips.
"God your cocks so big" I screamed as he hit my g stop. "Oh god, right there" I moaned, he moaned at my words of praised that he longed for. I felt his dick leak precum, making me smirk, "you liked that, didn't you" I taunted and immediately his hand flew to my neck. His big hand wrapping around my neck, chocking me. I took a sharp breath as he gave me lustful eyes and moans left his lips. Strangled whines left my lips and he laughed at how much power he had over me.
"Such a slut" he groaned as I rode him faster. My legs grew limp as I continuously bounced down on him. As I did, my boobs bounced down too, noticeably Kai's eyes never left them but only when he looked me directly in my eyes. His hand left my neck and I took a deep breath. I came up close to his lips and kissed him sweetly.
"Your such a good boy" I whispered into his lips, while stroking the back of his hair. Making him a raise an eyebrow. I felt his dick twitch at my comment, making me smile.
"What did you call me princess" he asked. My legs gave in so him thrusting up into me was the into source of pleasure we had. His hand wrapped itself round my neck again, reminding me who was dominate.
"I said" I gathered the words as he thrusted into me harder, he raised an eyebrow as if he was saying 'I dare you'. I tried to get the words out but they jumbled together.
"Boy-your" I whimpered as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He laughed slightly at how he made me fall apart.
"Would you like to try that again baby" he laughed, trying not to moan himself. I felt a tightening in my stomach and I knew I was close.
"I'm-close" I gathered the words to say. I looked at him as if I was asking for permission. He gave me a small 'mmm' and with that I came all over him.
"Fuck Kai" I yelled as I collapsed down onto him. My orgasm triggered his, he came in me in hot spurts. He slowly thrusted up into me, finishing himself off.
"Shit y/n" he moaned. My cum dripped down his dick and onto the sofa. He stroked the back of my hair and pulled out of me.
"I think that showed the cat who's boss." he laughed and kissed me cheek sweetly.