All mine

Imagine another boy flirts with you while being with Kai and he gets annoyed.
Me and Kai were at the grill when a boy began flirting with me but I made the mistake by not stopping him. I have to admit he was hot, looked a little like Kai. That's probably why he was so intimidated. We had just casually came to the grill and saw Elena and Damon so sat with them near the pool table. Me and Elena decided to play while Kai and Damon spoke. A guy had came over to us and we both immediately saw Kai and Damon's eyes on us. He seemed sweet but got a little too touchy.

"Just stand right" the stranger said as he tried to show me how to stand while shooting a shot, "here" he finished when he put my ass back onto his crotch. I gasped slightly and my cheeks flushed a slight red. He leant over my body, supposedly helping my posture. And suddenly Kai's voice came out of nowhere, after he vamp sped over to us.
"Having fun" Kai asked as he leant on the pool table in front of me with a sarcastic smile. I immediately backed up, accidentally pressing myself against the stranger crotch. I felt he had a hard on and then realised what I had done. Kai noticed and his under eyes flickered a red and black.
"Who are you dude" the stranger said in a cocky voice towards Kai. Kai laughed and I shook my head in dread of what he would do to him. He suddenly stopped laughing and before I knew it the man was pinned up against the wall by kai.
"Malachai" I whispered yelled but he didn't look back at me, normally he would when I called him Malachai. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulder, trying to relax him before he killed the poor boy.
"Look man-I'm sorry" he spat out with the breath he had left. I placed my chin on Kai's shoulder, on my tip toes, and brung my hands round to his crotch. Tracing my hands down his clothes abs. Brushing past his dick, cupping it slightly, getting his attention.
"People are looking" I whispered in his ear and as much he hated me in that moment, I was the only person who could calm him down. He took a breath and let go of the man, patting his shoulder as if it was a joke. Kai turned around to me and his angry expression returned. I swallowed thickly and looked down. Damon and Elena stayed quiet, Kai grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the grill.
"Uh Kai" I complained but didn't receive a response from him let alone a look back. He dragged me out to the car park and stopped when we got to our car. He unlocked the car and walked me to my side.
"Get in" he demanded and opened the door. I gave him a hesitant look and got in the car.

We had soon made our way home and he hadn't said much the car ride home. The only replies he gave me were one or two words answers. He unlocked the front door and stepped in the house, I followed after him. He waited for me to come in and locked the door after me. As soon as the door was locked he looked back at me, lust in his eyes. With vamp speed, he pinned me against the wall making me gasp slightly.
"You seriously think you'd get away with that princess" he asked with a smirk. I swallowed thickly and looked him directly in the eyes. His eyes trailed down my body and a shiver went down my spine. His arms caged me in by the sides and I looked down to his crotch to see he was hard. His eyes found mine and then flickered down to my lips. He moved his face closer to mine so his breath tickled my lips.
"Your my fucking slut, do you understand" he growled and I immediately nodded. "Words" he demanded with a harsh look.
"Yes" I whispered into his lips.
"Yes what" he replied back, his lips so close to touching mine.
"Yes sir" I said and he immediately pressed his lips into mine. His tongue dominated my mouth as I submitted under his touch. His hand slipped down my sides. He pulled away from my lips and backed away slightly.
"When I get upstairs I expected you to be naked and spread out on the bed waiting for me" he said with a stern undertone. Without hesitation, I ran upstairs on my tip toes, adrenaline rushing through my body.

Once I got into our bedroom, I had already stripped myself of my small dress and shoes leaving me in just my bra and panties. I crawled onto the bed and wondered how much time I had left. I peeled my panties down my legs and kicked them off the bed when they reached my feet. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, I pulled it off both my arms and threw it onto the floor. I rested my head back on my pillow and spread my legs out, resting my body. I stared up to the ceiling as I waited for Kai to come upstairs. I heard a slight noice and pinged my head up, I saw him resting on the door frame in his boxers. He walked in and kicked the door shut, then started to walk over to me with a dominate look.
"Your such a good whore" he cooed as he climbed on the bed, towering over my body. A shiver when down my body at his words and somehow I got more turned on. He cocked his head at me, his face hovering over mine as he smirked. I stayed quiet, chocking on my own thoughts. His eyes trailed over my naked body and he seductively licked his lips. His eyes met mine, my eyes drifted down to his restricted erection.
"I think I need to remind you who you belong to" he cooed down at me with a smirk. I nodded and gave him needy eyes. "Words" he demanded.
"Yes sir" I said and he immediately smirked and somewhat got harder.
"What a good slut" he praised. He dipped into my lips and devoured me into a lustful kiss as his hand trailed up and down my thigh. Ever time he did, his hand got higher and closer to my dripping core. His lips disconnected from mine and trailed down to my neck. He nipped and sucked at my neck as he left hickeys all over my neck. My hands tangled through his soft hair, pulling at his hair making him groan into my neck.