The moment i saw him

Imagine Stefan (your closest friend) had invited you to a party Caroline had arranged and you meet Malachai Parker.
It had only been a couple minutes since Stefan had called me asking if I wanted to come to a party at his house, it wasn't for any special occasion, Caroline just regularly arranged party's for some strange reason. I wasn't much a people's person due to most people labelling me as a psychopath, I mean I didn't think I was. I had been friends with Stefan for at least 100 years now, he saved me when I was at my worse and since then we became inseparable. I got along with his friends and family which only made me cherish our friendship more. He only gave me a hours notice to get ready for the party so I rushed upstairs from my sofa that I had been sat on for most the day.

I made my way up to my bathroom so I could take a quick shower to wash off the unpleasant smell that originated from my armpits. I started to peel off my clothes at a fast speed conscious of the time. I bent over the shower and turned the nozzle to warm. I stood there with my hands crossed hiding some of my body as I waited for the water to heat up. When it did I stepped in and tipped my head back onto the warmth of the water. Water caressing my skin, I ran my hands through my hair. In a-bit of a rush I reached for the shampoo and squeezed an average amount into my small hand. Scrubbing my hair, the shampoo foamed and soon after massaging my scamp I rinsed the shampoo off. I took my bar of soap and washed my body with it, not missing an inch of my silky skin.

Once I had finished, I turned the water off and I grabbed a towel to cover my shivering body with. Securing it onto my body, I wondered into my bedroom and proceeded to dry my hair. After my hair was dried, I began to curl it taking my time perfecting each curl. Having spent a lot of my restricted time on doing my hair, I rushed to do my make up. I had never tend to spend a lot of time doing my make up as I thought it was uncomfortable pilling tones of make up on my skin. Following that, I put my few products on my skin and once I was happy with the result continued to find something to wear.

I finally picked a red silky dress which bunched up at the sides, it was short and elegant and one of my favourite pieces to wear. I slipped into the dress while thinking about what I should pair it with, I soon went for a safe option and paired it with shiny black heels which made it difficult to walk slightly but looked incredible complimenting my short legs. Looking around my room indecisively I spotted a black jacket, a leather black jacket with rhinestones on it in the perfect places. I didn't make much a fuss and flung it over my shoulder. Last minute, I grabbed a basic black bag which pretty much when with every outfit I owned. I looked in my body length mirror and had been satisfied with what I saw so exited my room. I made my way downstairs, cautiously so I wouldn't stubble over the grey stairs.

Once I was downstairs, I walked past my kitchen and lounge to the front door and grabbed my car and house keys then opened the front door. I stepped outside and the cold hit me softly yet suddenly in the face. Locking my door, I wondered towards my red car. I hadn't been in a rush as it didn't take too long to get to the Salvatore's plus I had time to spare. I opened my car door and proceeded to climb in, making myself comfortable on the car seat. Popping my bag on the passenger seat carelessly. Not thinking about driving in heels, I slid both my feet out them and also popped them on the passenger seat along with my bag. I started my engine and texted Stefan letting him know I was on my way. Music blearing, I drove out my driveway making my way to the Salvatore's. Going at the pace that was required, it only took 5 minutes to get there as I lived pretty close.

As Stefan's house came in sight, I indicated to go left taking myself into there drive. Seeing my car pull up , Stefan walked outside to greet me, I waved at him through my car screen once I spotted him. I found a suitable space to park my car and did so, making sure I was within the given space I stopped the car. Taking my shoes back from the seat, I guided both my feet back into them with ease. I walked myself out my car heading towards Stefan, who was lent on the door frame of the mansion.
"You made it" he exclaimed with a smile which touched ear to ear clearly excited to see me.
"Wouldn't miss it" I laughed back going in to hug him. His took my into his arms and squeezed almost suffocating me. He indicated for us to walk in together so we did, everyone greeted me and I politely replied back to each person with a similar response. Caroline shouted my name and ran over to me hugging me tight, Caroline was quite fond of me probably because she knew how much I meant to Stefan but I had always found her a-bit fairy headed. But that didn't matter as I knew Stefan loved Caroline with a overwhelming passion so I grew to like her more each day. She handed me a drink and I took a sip wondering what it was, I wasn't quite sure what it was but it had a passion fruit taste with a fizzy undertone. I took another sip as I quiet enjoyed the first and was hit with a sharp taste of alcohol. I didn't mind it but I wasn't mad on alcohol in itself.