Truth or dare

Imagine your at a party and want to make Kai jealous because you had an argument. You have been dating Kai for 6 years, your a heretic.
"Malachai Parker" I screamed as I entered our house, I had been living with Kai for 4years now and we never had problems but this time he pushed it too far. He popped his head up from the sofa were he was watching tv.
"Am I in trouble" he said, I only ever called him malachai when I was mad at him. I replied with a mhm and he vamp sped over to me, he put his hands on my waist but I quickly shoved him away from me. He looked at me with a innocent expression,
"What happened" he said almost scared of what I'd do. I looked at him longingly and it seemed he seriously didn't know what he had done wrong,
"You killed Jo" I angrily shouted, he could tell how unhappy I was with him. I waited for him to say something but he didn't have anything to say, I laughed in disappointment and grabbed my keys to leave.

"Where are you going?" he finally said, I looked at him and ignored his question. I opened the door but he shut it while he stood behind me. I turned around and pushed him away with magic, we had never had a full argument before so Kai was shocked at my response. Determined not to let me out he put a boundary spell on the house before I could leave.
"Seriously Malachai" I said in frustration, he was still on the floor hands behind him supporting him.
"Can we drop the Malachai" he hissed back annoyed, I glared at him. I was surprised he even had the audacity to have that tone with me.
"Oh sorry does that annoy you Malachai" I said challenging him, he vamp sped over to me and continued were we left of,
"Where were you going" he questioned.
"Far away from you and it's where am I going"I snapped back.
"Your not going anywhere" he laughed. Kai didn't like being challenged and I knew that which made me even more wanting to challenge his every sentence.
"Oh really" i sneered back. As he was about to say something my phone called,
"Who is it" he said trying to take my phone but I jolted back before he could. It was Caroline asking if me and Kai wanted to go to a party at the Salvatore's, I told her we would be there and ended the phone call as I wasn't in the mood to have Caroline yapping on for ages.

I headed upstairs to get have a shower and get changed for Caroline's party, Kai watched me walk away giving me time to cool down. Once I got into our bedroom I slipped out the clothes I was wearing leaving me completely naked and as I did Kai walked in, he lent on the door frame. He was about to say something before he was interrupted by me slamming the on suite door and locking it. He knew how mad I was at him and he realised he has only made it worse. He walked towards the bathroom door and knocked on the door,
"Y/n open the door" he said while leaning on the door, "you do realise I can open it myself if you don't right" he continued. I decided to ignore him as I didn't have the energy to talk to him, I put the shower on and reach for the shampoo when I heard the door unlock. Kai walked in and shut the door behind him,
"What did Caroline say" he asked, trying to make up for what he did. I continued to wash my hair and I heard him sigh, I didn't know how long I was going to ignore him. I know he'd definitely make it hard for me to ignore him for long. I heard him walk out the room, I almost felt bad but it was his fault.

I finished up in the shower and made my way to the bedroom, where Kai was waiting for me on the bed while watching tv. He quickly got up and walked in front of me blocking my way. He looked at me but I looked down at the floor, he lifted my face by my chin but I didn't look at him. I couldn't bring myself to look at him, what he had done was unforgivable.
"Look at me y/n" he said concerned at how much he had fucked up. He moved my head so my eyes met his, I looked at him for a second and moved him out the way before I got sucked into his apology, mainly because I knew I'd give in. I looked for a dress to wear, I finally chose a red short dress with a slit where my cleavage was and a slit where my left legs was. Kai loved this red, that's probably why I chose it.
"I'm going to a party at the Salvatore's, come if you want" I snapped with a unbothered attitude. He made his way to the wardrobe picking out black jeans and a shirt, I had sat down to do my make up. Kai had got ready quite quickly so he went downstairs and waited for me on the sofa. Once I did my make up and hair, I headed downstairs too. As soon as I got downstairs, Kai looked at me his eyes widened, I had black heels on with red souls, a black jacket to match my shoes and a red bag. I grabbed my keys and left, Kai soon followed. Once I got into my car, Kai did too, we didn't talk the whole way to the Salvatore's which made things quite awkward.