Am i distracting you?

Imagine Kai making you breakfast but you distract him.
I woke up to the smell off bacon and pancakes, I flung my arm to the other size of the bed were I thought Kai would be but he wasn't. I rolled out of bed and put my fluffy slippers on, I made my way downstairs in no underwear and one of Kai's tops.
"Morning princess" Kai said with a smile on his face. I rubbed my eyes as I was still half asleep and only replied with a small groan. I yawned causing my arms to stretch up and as I did Kai saw I didn't have any underwear on,
"No panties, naughty girl" he cooed as he flipped a pancake. I replied with small laugh and walked over to him, I flung my arms over his head and clung onto the back of his neck. He grabbed onto my waist and placed a soft kiss onto my lips, he pulled back and I smiled,
"Did you have a good sleep" he asked getting back to breakfast.
"Mhm" I replied looking around at what he had made, I took some whipped cream and squirted it into my mouth. Kai walked over to me indicating me to squirt some into his mouth so did, I had accidentally some left on my lips so Kai cleaned it off and then sucked it off his fingers.

I placed the whipped cream bottle onto the counter when Kai came up behind me and moved my messy hair aside so he could kiss my neck. I tilted my head back resting on his shoulder, he moved his hand up his top which I had on. He traced me from my ass to my stomach, he moved his hand up the side of my stomach softly making me giggle.
"Aren't you supposed to making breakfast" I laughed as he continued tracing my body.
"I'm sure it can wait" he said turning me around so I was facing him. He smiled down at me, he was at least a foot taller than me. He stroked my cheek before pressing into my lips, I moaned into the kiss as he moved his hand down closer to my sensitive spot. Slowing teasing me on the way he directed his fingers towards my clit, frustration built up as he did nothing but brush past my clit with his thumb. Having got impatient I pushed myself down on his fingers.
"Uh fuck" I moaned as his warm fingers pressed against my clit, he moved his hand down my thigh.

"I best make sure breakfast doesn't burn" he deviously said knowing how annoyed he has me. I stood still watching his every move with a harsh glare,
"Problem? he asked knowing exactly what was wrong, a smirk grew on his face. I walked over to him and pushed him against the counter, I cupped his bulge not breaking eye contact. His head moved back slightly and he sighed in pleasure.
"Knees, now" he demanded, I obeyed his order and got on my knees. I pulled his trousers down, revealing his already hard dick.
"So hard and I've barely touched you" I giggled almost proud of myself. He looked down at me and titled my chin up, he leant down and placed a kiss on my lips gently. I brung my head back down to his dick and kitten licked his tip maintaining eye contact. I looked at him with innocent eyes and continued sucking him off. He bunched my hair at the back of my head, keeping it from getting in my way. He had full control on my head now he had such a strong hold of my hair but I continued doing nothing but teasing him. Once he grew impatient, I got up.

"You wouldn't want breakfast to burn" seeking my revenge of what he has recently done to me. I walked away taking a strawberry off a pancake and headed towards the sofa, I turned the tv on and Kai hadn't moved a muscle but stood in shock and displeasure. Soon enough he brung his trousers and boxers back up and walked over to were I was. I looked at him and giggled knowing how frustrated I had made him.
"Problem" I asked knowing exactly what the problem was but he had started it. He looked at me and laughed, he brought my chin up and kissed me dominating my whole mouth. He indicated for me to suck his dick so I brung myself to were his still hard dick were he pulled down his trousers along with boxers. I gave it a new pumps before kissing it up and down. He once again he took my hair in a bunch at the back of my head and started moving my head down onto his dick. He moaned as it hit the back of my throat, my eyes watered and slightly let out a small gag.
"Continue the struggle sweetheart, it's a real turn on" he said in between groans and moans. I grabbed into his thighs of support, he let go of my head letting me get a breath, while I did I pumped his dick with my hands multiple times.
"Fuck y/n" he said while groaning. Everything had become a burl due to my eyes streaming with tears, Kai looked at his little slut and the mess he had made of me.

After I caught my breathe I continued where I left off and attempted to take him all in, I could tell he was about to cum so I brung myself to go deeper and faster. He hit his climax and came in my mouth, making sure I swallowed all his cum he lifted my chin up and shoved his fingers in my mouth.
"Good girl" he said checking if I had swallowed his cum. He walked over to the kitchen after pulling his trousers back up. I sat there utterly consumed by what had just happened. He brung me a plate of breakfast over a couple minutes later knowing my throat had been destroyed.

"Breakfast?" he asked smiling.