Unforgivable

Imagine you catch Kai cheating on you.
Kai had been out for most of the day and wasn't answering my texts. He normally always answered me and he was the one overthinking if I didn't answer his calls. He told me he was going round Damon and Stefan's. I didn't want to interrupt him as I wanted him to have a good time. Kai didn't have many friends so I was glad to hear he was finally fitting in. Well he tried anyway. To be honest, I didn't mind that I was his only real friend and not just his girlfriend. We pretty much did everything together and barely had time apart.

I sighed bored, I had gone through 4 films and was missing Kai. Eating my loneness in popcorn and crisps. My eyes found there way to my phone which was perched on the coffee table. I reached over to the coffee table and picked up my phone and went to Kai's contact, thinking for a minute. I decided to call him, I waited, listening to all the dials.
"Kai can't answer the phone right now" the annoying phone voice said. And that's when I remembered, we and Kai both always had each other's location. It was Kai's idea when we first started dating, he was just always overprotective like that. But honestly I wasn't complaining, I had nothing to hide anyway. I thought for a minute, unsure if checking his location was over obsessive. Oh well, maybe he should have answered the phone. Once I found Kai's location, I realised he wasn't at the Salvatore's, he was at the grill. The worse thoughts rushed past my head but I trusted Kai. I think. Panicking, I called Damon, my fingers shaking. Sitting up, the popcorn in my lap falling over the floor.
"Hey y/n" I heard Damon answer. I didn't have time to have an actual conversation with him.
"Is Kai with you" I said quickly, my fingers crossed that he would say yes.
"Yeah, he's sitting opposite me. Why?" He questioned. A sigh of relief left my lips.
"Oh ok, don't worry" I started. Before Damon could get a word in edge ways I said, "I have to go but I'll talk to you soon" and with that I hung up. My breathing slowing but my mind still in over drive. Maybe I should go to the grill, just to calm my nerves. I mean if Damon could answer why couldn't Kai. I had no make up on and was in sweats but decided to get up and go to the grill to check on Kia. My hair wasn't too bad, it was in a messy bun. Grabbing my phone before I hopped of the sofa and walked towards the front door. I slipped into some comfortable trainers and popped my warm coat on. I grabbed my keys and opened the door, the cold hitting my face as I did. Slipping my phone in my pocket, I shut the door and locked it as I walked out. Heading towards my black car, unlocking it. I dipped my head and got into my car. Shutting the door, shivering slightly. I propped my house keys and phone onto the passenger seat and stuck my car keys into the key whole to start the engine. As soon as the car started, I turned on the heating. I revered out my drive and started my short journey to the grill. I turned on some music and tried to avoid any intrusive thoughts.

Once I arrived at the grill, I parked my car in a free space and stopped the engine. I took a deep breath and fixed my hair in my car mirror. I grabbed my phone and keys and left my car. My things clutched in my hand, I headed into the grill. Becoming in arms reach of the door, I pushed the doors open. I looked round for Kai, Damon and Stefan. I spotted Damon at the bar and Stefan but Kai wasn't with them. I remembered Damon saying he was opposite them, so I looked around the bar near them. I looked until I found Kai, regretting it instantly.

And there he was, my Kai kissing another woman. Pain laced my face and tears devoured my eyes. I stood in shock for a minute, unable to process what I was seeing. Stefan we already facing my way and stopped. He gave me a sorry look before looking back at Kai. He tapped Damon's shoulder and pointed to me, there faces pale. Stefan got up and walked over to Kai, tapping his shoulder. His lips broke with the girls and both there faces turned to Stefan, who had interrupted their make out sesh. He pointed to me and Kai's face instantly dropped. Contoured with guilt. He vamp sped in front of me,
"Y/n I-" he began before I cut him off with a hard slap, leaving a red mark on his face. A tear rolled down his eye and he faced the floor. All Kai could feel was regret, he loved me with a passion that consumed him and he didn't know what had happened when he kissed the girl. I turned away from him and took myself out the door. Kai stood there for a minute, stunned. Thinking to himself, what had I just done?
"Nice one" Kai heard Damon say before patting his shoulder.
"What have done" he muttered. And Stefan also walked over to him.
"Well in long story short, you just ruined your relationship." Damon laughed and pouted his lips sarcastically.
"No no no" Kai repeated, realising how much he messed up.
"You couldn't have cared that much for her if you would voluntarily cheat" Stefan voiced piped up. And Kai's faced darted towards him with an angry expression.
"That girl is my life, don't ever say that again" he hissed. Immediately getting himself together and ran after me but I had already got in my car and locked it. I stared at the wheel for a moment, in my own whole. Tears steaming down my face. Shakily, I rubbed my eyes dry, trying to compose myself to drive. And that's when I heard a bang on the window and a faint,
"Y/n I'm sorry, please open the door" from Kai. I didn't bother to look at him, he began lightly banging on my window. My eyes glued to my wheel. I took my car keys, making sure not to look at him, and put them in my car to start it. My engine began and as quick as I could I revered out the space and out the grill car park. Kai continued to plead and apologise but I blocked the sound of him from my mind. Driving back to our house, I'm sure Kai was walking back there too.