Stuck together

Imagine you have been in a prison world with Kai for about a year and Kai finally snaps.
I had been stuck in a prison world with Kai for what felt like decades now. I had been foolish enough to mess with multiple covens of witches so the Gemini coven thought to get me out there way they would punish me by sending me to a prison world and that's where I met Kai Parker. He was annoying and talkative which irritated me but I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be stuck with in this hell hole. I hated that I found him so attractive and being stuck with him 24/7 didn't help, there was undeniable tension between us but neither of us ever mentioned it. We stayed in the Salvatore house together after months of trying to avoid him, I finally gave in and let him stay with me.

As I woke up, I noticed a sent of bacon and eggs. I got out of my warm bed and slipped into a oversized top and short shorts, I started to walk downstairs slowly as my eyes were still sleepy. I got a glimpse of Kai as I passed the kitchen and continued to look back at him wondering what he was doing.
"Morning sleepyhead" Kai said, it sounded like he was shouting but that was only because my ears were sensitive as I had just woke up. I replied with a grunt looking around at the breakfast he had made us, Kai had always got up before me and made breakfast. I wondered past him heading to the fridge to pour myself a glass of juice. I noticed Kai hadn't took his eyes off me since I had walked into the kitchen. His eyes were beautiful, they were a piercing blue that consumed you when you looked into them.
"What" I said after taking a sip of my juice that I had just poured myself. He just raised an eyebrow at me while smiling, I was confused at what he was so distracted by but continued walking towards the lounge to watch tv. Kai vamp sped in front of me, I stopped and looked at him as he looked at me. His breath hit my lips, his breath smelled sweet and my mouth watered at the thought of tasting it.
"You have to stop doing this" Kai spoke demandingly looking down at my short shorts.

I got self conscious and pulled them down at the back to cover me, he stopped me by grabbing my hand. His hands were twice the size of mine. Imagine them in my-.
"Well it's too late for that y/n" he continued. I was almost speechless at his reaction, It was hard not to have dirty thought about him but I never expected anything to ever happen between us. Kai backed me up into the kitchen when the counted stopped me from going any further back. His hips touched mine and I gasped quietly, his hand resting on either side of me, boxing me in. He tucked a piece of my hand behind my ear and brung his lips closer to mine. His lips were perfectly plump and his teeth were as white as white could be.
"Kai stop" I said, dazed. Of corse I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him more than I'd like to admit. But I avoided filling his big ego.
"Your telling me you don't want this" he said seeming to already knowing the answer.
"No" I stuttered ruining my only chance to have him.
"No?" he persisted. I swallowed thickly and nodded as he leant close to my ear and whispered,
"Then why is your heart beating so fast, and your breathing getting shallow". He pressed his lips down on my neck leaving small kisses causing me to moan slightly. We'd been building up to this for months, and oh my God was it worth the wait. And I wanted more. He traced the outline of my collar bone with his lips , finding my sensitive spot. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him close ensuring his lips would stay connected to me. Completely devoured in the pleasure of human contact, I could feel Kai smirk into my skin as he drew moans and whines from me. He tugged at my shorts and without hesitation I wiggled out then with ease impatiently, I kicked them away when they hit the kitchen floor.

Kai brung my legs up to his waist and I hung into him. He held me up by my ass for support, he brung his lips up from my neck and pressed them into my lips. I relished in his kiss, he dominated my mouth and swirled his tongue around exploring every inch of my sweet mouth. He tasted as good as I expected him to, the opposite of bitter and sweeter than honey itself. He pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in only my underwear. He admired the sight of me and proceeded to lift his t-shirt reveal his abs and broad shoulders. He went in to kiss me again meanwhile unclipping the back of my bra, it dropped to the floor and Kai immediately grabbed my left boob. I felt myself melt within his touch, I began to whine as he touched my sweet spot. He placed his warm tongue flat on my nipple which was now erect, nipping it gently he pulled away.

He lifted me up by my legs and back me up into the kitchen counter. He perched one hand on my inner thigh and the other on my waist, grinding softly into me which caused me to moan into his kiss. I reached down to his jean zipper and undid it as quickly as I could, crumbling at my need for him in that very moment. He laughed slightly noticing how badly I wanted him, he had imagine this before but only in his dreams. He enjoyed the sight of me being consumed by him entirely. I pulled his boxers down to reveal 10 inches, I looked in pleasure but also horror, thinking of how much he's going to ruin me. He brung me closer to him and tugged at my underwear, I slipped out of them and shook them off my feet causing them to fall onto the floor. He thrusted his dick into me and he groaned as he did. I screamed his name as he pumped into me all 10 inches, he smirked as I boosted his ego. He was slowly destroying my ability to walk. He picked me up from under my ass and smashed me against the wall continuing to fuck me.

"Uhh Kai" I moaned as he thrusted into me hitting my g stop. He had caught on and continued to hit that every spot with every pump. He took his hard dick out me and stood me up. He guided my hips back towards the counter, he turned me so I was facing the counter. Bending me over, he caressed my ass before harshly spanking it. It caused me to whine and I jolt forward, I could feel is hard dick poke my ass. He teased my entrance and without hesitation he thrusted into me. Going out his own pace, dominating me, he had control of my whole body. Pumping in and out, his thrusts grew faster and rougher. Angling himself so he hit every sensitive spot, I could tell he was close to his climax. I arched my back as his thrusts got faster, feeling the cold of the counter on my stomach. He moaned as he was about to cum, he came in me triggering my climax. My cum glazed his dick and he reached for my clit and went straight to rubbing it in figures of rough eights. His cum and mine dripping down my thigh, my legs shook uncontrollably. My orgasm washed over me and he flipped me back around. He backed up with a smile on his and started putting his boxers and trousers back on from the floor, he walked back over to the breakfast which was now cold.

"Hmm the foods cold" he complained after taking a bite of scrambled eggs.