Housemates

Imagine your house mates with Kai but you have undeniable sexual tension.
I had been living with Kai for months now and there was undeniably sexual tension but neither of us ever spoke of it. He would always flirt with me and act like nothing happened. I couldn't speak for him but I had a massive crush on him which made living with him hard sometimes.

I had just finished up in the shower and was walking out my bathroom, into my bedroom. As I swung open the door of my bathroom, I stepped out into my room. I hadn't even noticed the 94kg heretic on my bed, waiting for me, when I walked over to my dressing table. As I looked in the mirror, I saw Kai in the mirror and immediately turned round. I held up my towel in case it fell,
"Kai" I complained in a loud tone. He smirked at the sight of me and chuckled slightly.
"Don't mind me, just enjoying the view" he laughed, his eyes wide. I rolled my eyes and aggressively gestured for him to leave, pointing to the door.
"No need to be shy princess" he told as he got up from my bed and walked over to me. I stood still as he walked towards me until he was stood directly in front of me. He gestured down to his hand which he had something in. He handed me a pair of my panties, my cheeks immediately flashed a million shades of red.
"These got mixed up in my wash" he said as he looked deeply into my face. I snatched them out his hands and put my hand behind me back in attempt to hide them from him as I held my towel in place.
"No point hiding them from me now" he snickered. He gave me a smug grin while he cocked his head slightly. His ocean blue eyes staring into me, I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.
"Nice shower?" He broke the silence. Surely not? OH SHIT. I had left the door open slightly as my bathroom was an on suite and I wasn't expecting him to barge in my room uninvited. My face dropped as I realised he had probably seen me showering, naked. He smirked, knowing I knew his dirty little secret.
"You bastard" I complained as I pushed his chest, not realising I had my underwear still in my hand. He stumbled back slightly laughing to himself. He stood still and locked his eyes with mine once again.
"Trust me y/n, you have nothing to be ashamed off" he said as his eyes trailed down my body. I was almost flattered at his comment but also slightly mad.
"Get out" I almost screamed. He let out a small chuckle and put his hand up in defeat as he back away. I immediately rushed over to my bedroom door and shut it.

It had been a couple hours since what had happened with Kai and I had avoided him at all costs. I basically locked myself in my room and occasionally came out to get a drink or snacks. I had been watching me tv for the remainder of the day I had left. It was 10:00pm and my eyes were dropping at how tired I was. I had friends on and was comfy in my bed, wrapped in my blanket with a pillow perfectly cradling my head. To be honest I was trying to ignore what had happened earlier so I was distracting myself from it. But it only kept playing in my mind.

His lips trailed down my stomach as his body moved down the bed, down to where I needed him most. His hand traced around my left nipple, making him immediately harden under his touch. Moans escaped my mouth uncontrollably, he watched up to me as I grew desperate for his touch. His mouth finally became face to face with my dripping core.
"Mmm your beautiful" he hummed into me as his right hand massaged my thigh. He began to leave soft kisses on my inner thigh, edging towards my core.
"Please" I whimpered. I didn't have to look at him to tell he was smirking at my neediness.
"Please what y/n" he cooed up at me as his thumb brushed past my clit. My hips jolted slightly at the feeling of his touch.
"Please touch me kai" I whined at him. A grin took place on his face and his touch connected with my thumping clit. "Uh" I moaned. He began lapping at my clit, his middle finger tracing my entrance.
"Do you like that" he asked as if he already knew the answer. I was way to wrapped up in how good he was making me feel to respond to him. He gave me stern look at he looked to me.
"I said, do you like that y/n" he repeated. I looked down at him with tears forming in my eyes, it hurt how physically good he was making me feel.
"Yes, god yes" I whined loudly, throwing my head back in pleasure. He enveloped my clit into his mouth, sucking harshly as his finger slipped into me. His finger began to curl inside me, making my mouth gape open at the feeling.
"Oh god" I moaned louder than I wanted, giving him the satisfaction of letting him know how good he made me feel. His spare hand began to massage my inner thigh, adding to how soaked I was. He slurped at my clit while his finger worked miracles on me.
"Your so wet, and tight" he groaned into my core, sending vibrations throughout my body. He added another finger, both them immediately became in sync with one another. His fingers went deeper, hitting my g stop. I felt a wonderful burning start in my stomach.
"I'm so close" I whimpered. His actions only got faster and harder.
"I need you to do something for me y/n" he whispered.
"Anything" I moaned, assuming he would allow me to climax.
"I need you to wake up for me y/n" he said as I was about to hit my climax. I gave him a confused look. "Wake up y/n" he said.
"What" I asked, bringing my head up to see his face.