Experiments

Imagine you woke up with your boyfriend Kai and hear a knock on the door, it's Caroline. Stefan had left her because he needed to run as Rayna cruise found his location. Kai gets ignorant and you get mad.

I woke up to a beam of sunlight clashing with my sensitive eyes. Just as I was about to move, I soon realised I had a 94kg heretic laid on me. His face buried in the crook of my neck, his arms tightly wrapped around me. I played with the back of his hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He looked so innocent asleep.
"Wake up sleepyhead" I whispered in his ear. He replied with a small grunt, making me aware he was awake. I laughed slightly and tried to lift him of me but he didn't budge. He hummed into my neck, I could feel a smile grow on his face. He placed kisses up my neck, his mouth making its way to my lips. Tipping my head back as his lips worked wonders on my neck, sucking on it weakly. He propped himself him by his elbows and lifted his face up, beaming at me tiredly. His hair messy and his eyes half asleep. I rubbed his eyes, making him more awake.
"Morning" he whispered. He leant down to kiss me and I returned the kiss, he pulled away leaving me hanging.
"More" I complained in a tired voice. Pulling him in by the back of his neck, he was pleasantly surprised.

Neither of us could ever get enough of each-other, even though we had been together for 3 years. I pulled away, knowing Kai was getting excited by the kiss. He grunted in disapproval. He learned back in for another kiss, leaving small pecks on my lips.
"Have we got anything to do today" he asked, still adjusting to the light. I shook my head and a grin took place on my face. My fingers combed through his hair, knowing he loved me playing with his hair. My stomach rumbled, I questioned myself what I should make for breakfast. Mmm maybe pancakes. Using all my strength, I rolled him off me and straddled him, only in my underwear. His eyes lit up and a smile formed going across his face, ear to ear. I playfully put my hands over his face, shoving his face away and laughed. He laughed and I rested my hand on his bare chest. Drawing circles on his abs carelessly, when i felt something ping up between my legs. I wasn't surprised, it's not like I was anyone new to Kai's morning, well all the time, boners.
"Kai" I said, throwing my head back in a yawn.
"Yes" he said obliviously smiling at me, like he didn't know what was going on. I opened my eyes and gave him a sarcastic look.

Remembering we had nothing to do, I leaned in and kissed him. Amused, his hands snaked around my waist, grinding my core onto his erection. He hummed in satisfaction and before anything could continue we heard a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes and he huffed in frustration. I took my legs off him and rolled off the bed, reaching for a shirt and shorts. He got up as-well, too over protective to let me open the door. I guess he always imagined the worse. He grabbed a pair of joggers and one of his tops. I walked out our room and he followed, his hands gripped my waist from behind,walking both his legs at the sides of mine. His hard-on pressing into my ass, making me laugh. I tipped my head back into his chest.

Once we got to the front door, I opened surprisingly to see Caroline sobbing.
"Oh god" he huffed and unsatisfiedly walked away from us, making me frown at his lack of empathy.
"Hey, what's up" I said sympathetically to Caroline. She just sobbed, looking down at the floor. I gestured for her to come in and she did. Putting her head on my shoulders, taking her in a hug. Her eyes were red and puffy, her nose red like she had been crying for hours, her hair messy and was in comfortable clothes.
"Stefan left me" she cried "Rayna cruise found his location" she continued. I rubbed the back of her head, trying to calm her.
"Oh care" I hummed empathetically.

After a couple minutes of comforting her, I suggested we should eat snacks and watch films. She liked the idea and got herself comfortable on the sofa. Kai had gone back upstairs, god knows what he was doing. I had just grabbed ice cream out the freezer and headed to ask Caroline what else she wanted.
"Do you want-" I started by soon realised she was asleep. I sighed and as I did Kai appeared in front of me, making me jump.
"She finally stopped whining" he laughed, I hit his chest lightly with a frown on my face. I took the spoon I had in my hand and dived into the ice cream, taking some into my mouth. Thoughtlessly I looked up at kai.
"What" I asked with a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. He shook his head and laughed,
"Want some" I questioned, looking up at him with a smirk.
"Mmm" he hummed with a nod. I took a spoonful and placed it half way in my mouth, getting up on my tippy toes to pass it into his mouth. He bent down slightly and took the ice cream with his lips. He hummed in satisfaction.