15|HAVOC

|CHAPTER 15|

~She's proof that you can walk through hell and still be an Angel~

***

Hold on - chord over street

Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Carl's P.O.V

One of my friends found out that Lee's birthday is in a week. I had no clue that her birthday was even in March. I really need to get to know her.

I texted her to know if she was doing anything for her birthday.

Her birthday is in the same month as Leos, hers is like 2 days after Leo's so I figured that they'd have something planned out but considering the situation they were in, I thought otherwise.

My heart was racing fast wondering if she'd even reply to my message. As far as I am concerned she doesn't like me. I always seem to fuck up whenever I try to get close to her.

A minute later, I see bubbles appear on my screen indicating that she has seen my message and is replying. My heart is in my throat wondering what her response would be. If it would be positive or negative. Then she replies.

Lee: stalker much huh?

I didn't expect such a response from her. A friendly response for crying out loud. A big grin makes its way onto my lips. Deep in thoughts, I hadn't even realized that I was typing things that didn't make sense on my phone's screen. "God, what is this girl doing to me?"

I delete the unreadable words off my phone's screen and respond.

I see a bubble on my screen indicating that she is replying but then it disappears. I wait a few minutes for the bubbles to reappear but they don't. I guess that maybe she is thinking of what to say.

I wait for a good 20 minutes until my insecurities get the best of me. "What did I do this time?"

I text her asking her if she is still there. But to my avail no response. I send her a couple of messages but still no response.

I had enough of her ignoring me. My insecurities took over I blew up her phone with a couple of calls until it went straight to voice mail.

Wait what? She's even switched off her phone. She's most definitely ignoring me.

I have had enough of her always treating me like I am a bad person like I'm always doing everything wrong.

One minute we're cool then the next we're not. I really need to talk to her. Straighten things.

I grab my car keys and phone. I have only been to her place once, the time Leo asked me to drop her off. I don't remember the place and so I typeher location onto my google maps and I let it lead me.

A few minutes later I pull up to her house. I get out of my car and proceed to knock on her door.

I thump on her door but no one is coming to retort to it. I thump a couple of times until I give up. Maybe she and Betty have gone out.

My core just wouldn't permit me to relinquish her house without talking to her. I seat on her porch waiting for her to come out or come back.

I don't know what got into me when I stood up and attempted to open the door. To my avail, it opened.

I wanted to close it knowing full well that I was raiding someone's privacy until my eyes landed on a bloody spot. I was a bit unsettled until I sighted her body. Lee's body.

It was covered with bruises. I ran towards her to check her pores if she was still alive and indeed she was. But she had a very weak pulse.

I immediately took out my phone and called for an ambulance, they were still talking to me on the phone asking me how bad the situation was and giving me instructions on what to do.

That's when I analyzed her state. She had a swollen eye. A cut to her bottom lip, a cut to her head probably the one releasing this much blood, her face just looked swollen in general. Her hair looked like it was being pulled and her body was in a state that looked like she fell off the stairs.

I was instructed to put a cloth on her head wound to prevent more blood loss.

I looked around the house and it looked so chaotic like they were a struggle.

A couple of minutes later I heard the sound of an ambulance and police car indicating that the medics had arrived.

The paramedics asked me to move aside while they proceeded to do whatever they were doing on Lee. I was in a state of shock, I couldn't believe my eyes. How can a human being be so cruel?

The police asked me if they could talk to me and get some information off of me. To find out what I knew. But I was so shocked that I couldn't process anything.

They put her body on the stretcher and she looked so limp and lifeless. The cops put me in their car and we went to the hospital. One of the other cops drove in my car to the hospital and they called my parents to come to pick me up from the hospital.

After I was feeling a bit better they got my side of the story and asked my mum who came with Chelsea to take me home.

I was driven home by my mum and Chelsea drove my car.

*****
Present Time.

Hearing that she was now awake. Myself, Blake, Leo, and Chelsea got her favorite food to make her feel special.

*****
We burst the doors to her hospital room open, and you could see the happiness written all over her face. She had a very big smile on her beautiful face. I was so overwhelmed to see her awake and smiling.

A/N: Are you team Leo or Team Carl????