4|CLUELESS

|CHAPTER 4|

~BLAKE'S P.O.V~

I woke up early because I was feeling despondent.

I head downstairs and find mum in the kitchen.
"You're up early blake, is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything Is okay. I'm just not happy with how things are going for lee, She has been through a lot mum, and then this. I don't know how to comfort her or what to say to her, she must be shuttered, but lee being lee won't show it." I express.

"The best thing you can do is be there for her, feeling sad won't change anything Blake. Just accept the situation as it is and do something that she likes to make her feel better."

Idea!

"I have an idea, thank you mum you're the best. "

I head back upstairs and quietly sneak into my room to avoid waking lee up. I grab my phone from the nightstand and quickly leave the room to avoid making any loud sounds and make my way downstairs.

I dial Leo's line, first ring, second ring, third ring and he picks up my call. "Hey Leo, I need to talk to Chelsea give her the phone."

"Stop acting too demanding, you know this is my phone right."

"Yeah, whatever just give her the phone please Leo. Girl emergency."

"What do I get in return?"

"Not right now Leo, I need to do this before Lee wakes up."

" wait lee slept over?"

"Yes, she did."

"Is she okay?"

"Not really, Betty was in an accident but she only had minor injuries. "

" Thank God for that Blake. "

"But there's more."

"Go ahead," he said hyperventilating.

"Betty has Cancer"

"Whattttttt!!!"

"I'm coming over right now Blake."

"Noooo don't please! You can see her later but right now it's Girls' time. Kindly tell Chelsea to come over I need her ASAP."

"Hmmph alright then, but I'm having her to myself after your Girlssss time," he responded mimicking me.

"I don't sound like that Leo."

"Oh yes, you do."

"You know what just tell Chelsea what I told you. I don't have time to deal with you right now, Boy byeeee!!"

I hang up the call and start with the preparations.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

The doorbell rings and I walk to the door knowing whose there.

"Hey, Chelsea, what took you so long?" I question her.