6|TRYING MY BEST

|CHAPTER 6|

~lee~○♡

I wake up to the irritating sound of my Alarm. I try to stop the ringing sound while laying in bed and the stupid alarm falls down to the floor. I am then forced to get off my bed and pick it up.

I get out of bed feeling angry, I grab the Alarm from the floor and throw it on my bed.

I grab a towel and walk to my bathroom. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth.

I get on to my wardrobe looking for something to wear, for some odd reason I want to look nice.

I pick out a short-back fit suit jumper and black boots. The jumper fits my body, It holds my curves and tiny waist perfectly. It shows my body structure.

I leave my locs in the same bun from yesterday. It looks shaggy but shaggy cute.

I put on lip gloss and mascara.

I do my final touches and walk out of my room. I find Betty in the kitchen making breakfast.

She asks me to have breakfast with her before going to school or she won't let me leave the house.

I stand there looking at her. I can't believe my ears.

What if she's looking for a way to get rid of me and she put poison in the food?

She quickly snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Don't worry I haven't put poison in the food." She says as if reading my mind.

I don't want to make her feel bad so I grab a waffle.

"That's it? That's all you're going to eat?" She questions.

"Yes, if I eat more I'll be late for classes. " I honestly respond.

She agrees with me and let me take my leave.

I put my ear pods on with minimum volume and start listening to music while walking to school.

I hear a loud car hoot that makes me drop my phone.

I hope my phone doesn't have a crack I really hope so, I quickly pick it up from the ground. It actually has cracks, not a crack.

I am so pissed at whoever owns the car. I look back to see who is behind the wheel and it is carl and Madison with him.

"Next time ensure to put minimum volume and walk from the pedestrian side, it's their for a reason." Madison yells and Carl just looks at me with a blank face, he is not showing any emotion.