5|CAN'T BE

|CHAPTER 5|

~Lee~○

I woke up to a banging sound on my door and the yelling of Betty.

Why the heck are you locking your door, you're with a boy inside aren't you? I've always known that you're a slutt just like your mum. A fruit doesn't fall far from its tree huh?

I crouch in the corner of my room crying hard. How can she say such about my mum, I never got the chance to meet her and she's not even here to defend herself or me. Is this the image she wants me to have of my mum? Has she no shame? I cry even more.

I can stay in my room for the whole day considering the fact that today is a Sunday. I don't feel like facing betty.

I miss Leo very much, I want to talk to him so badly. I haven't talked to him properly since Betty's incident.

He must think I'm a shithead for acting the way I did. I mean i explained to him why I acted the way I did even though my reason wasn't that valid. I can't tell him about Betty I just can't.

My phone rings and I pick up the call immediately without looking at who the caller is.

"Hey lee, how are you?" He greets me with an alarming tone.

"Not so good, you?." I honestly respond.

"I'm good, where you crying?"

"No, I wasn't." I immediately defend myself.

"Yes you were, I can tell from your voice, Is it because of how I acted towards you at school? If it's that, I'm a 1000 times sorry."

"Its not that you dummy, I just feel low today that's all."

"okay then I'm coming over. I need to cheer you up and by the way I'm not taking no for an answer, I'll be there in 30 minutes. " then he cuts the call.

I wasn't even going to refuse his proposal.
I'm happy that someone has rescued me from this hell hole. I really need some fresh air and positive energy.

I get into my wardrobe and grab the first thing I set my eyes on. I don't even care how I'm going to look I just want to go out.

I wear a black body top, Blue skinny Jean's and for the shoes I pick my black and white Nike air jordans.

I head downstairs to wait for him on the porch. Luckily Betty isn't in, I think shes gone for her check-ups.

I check my phone and it is passed the 30 minutes Leo had told me.

I decide to wait a little bit longer before going back in. A few minutes later his car pulls up, but I see two big heads inside the car. One is most definitely Leo's but then i am not too sure of who the other big head belongs to.