12|HIGH ANXIETY

|CHAPTER 12|

~lee~

When Blake got off the car without altering a single word to me, I knew that something was going on. I felt a tightness in my stomach. It even got worse when I saw the person she was talking to.

~Leo's p.o.v~

When Blake asked me to meet up with her at the park, I found it obscured because we've never met up at the park and the only person who likes going to the park Is well you know who, lee.

>>>>>>>>

I see blake approaching me with her I wanna knock some sense into you face.

"Hi, Mr.Martinez." Blake greets.

"Hello, Miss. Mae, how may I help you? What's up with the let's meet up at the park in 20?" I ask her while imitating her.

"You're dumb do you know that?" She warns me with a Serious face.

"How's that?"

"Firstly I don't sound like that and secondly I texted you, dah! So I don't know who you're imitating. Anyways that's not why I asked you to meet up with me here."

"Why did you ask me to meet up with you then?"

"Lee's in the car." She bluntly says.

"And why are you giving me that information," I question her feeling confused.

"Because you're going to talk to her in the next 1 minute."

"Uhmmmm I don't want to talk to her. "

"Ahhh. I'm not asking you. Your 1 minute ends now. Give me your car keys you'll call me when you're done talking. "She rumbles.

"What makes you think that I'll give you my car keys," I implore with a raised brow while holding my car keys in my left hand.

If theirs one thing I treasure the most, it's my baby. No one has access to my car aside from me.

Before I alter another word, she grabs the car keys from my hands and takes off running before saying "Sucker."

I felt lazy to chase after her so I let her get away with them.

**********

I start contemplating talking to lee, but it won't hurt of will it? Anyways let me just hear what she has to say.

I proceed to go to Blake's car where lee is at.

~Lee's P.O.V ~