Party At Stark Industries

- I know i haven't uploaded over a week, and this is stressing me out, but here! Finally.

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony invited Peter over to his party, sure it was filled with adults and alcohol, but Peter was a genius and Tony thought of introducing him to some genius minded, and ngl tony felt proud and didn't shut up.

Until Pete left alone, sitting there enjoying his own drink, until one of the men came to join him, "hello Peter Parker right?" He nodded.

"I'm James from Time Magazine, I'm here to ask a few simple questions, can I?" Pete thought hesitantly but said "yeah..sure"

"Alright" pulled out his audio recorder and smiled, "so are you the secret son of Tony Stark?" Pete smiled almost giggling, "no, I'm a Parker sir" the guy hummed suspiciously

"I see you work in Stark industries, and we all know Stark isn't a 'kids' man, so this tells us you might be his son? just admit it"

Pete started feel annoyed, and the feeling he won't let it pass, "listen sir, I told you so, I'm not his biological son or anything related to him, alright?" with annoyance tone.

The guy just ignored his answer and jumped
to the next question, which was filled with rudeness, "god knows if your mother had a one nightstand with Stark, or did she paid him to keep you?"

Pete ignored him and started sipping his drink, James stopped his audio recorder and came closer and whispered.

"Listen kid, I like Tony Stark, but you gotta stop comin' over here playing the genius minded, don't forget there's a millions of kids under your age who are 𝙬𝙖𝙮 smarter than you! You're just an attention sucker, who sticks to Stark like a gum!"

Pete turned to him and smiled. "Oh really?
well guess what then Mister, I recorded your bullshit, you'll be kicked out your job genius" said showin his phone, with an evil smile.

The guy eyes winded, when he immediately tried to take away the phone, but his senses didn't failed him, "uh uh! don't even try or you'll get in bigger trouble" Pete said glancing at Tony who's talking to bunch of men.

"I swear if you didn't delete it, I'll-" Pete interrupted, "Lemmie guess, kick my ass?"

Pete shoved his phone back, "you've one chance before I make sure you lose your job, and no sir I'm not an attention sucker, I'm just a kid who got lucky and loved by Tony Stark! And in fact I 𝙖𝙢 a genius, I bet my IQ higher than your relatives gathered!"

said his last words sharply, before the man curse and walked out, Peter smiled to himself proudly.

"What's that smile for?" Tony said returning, "nothing, but Mr Stark u really need to not let anyone in, no offense" Pete said.

"Tell me about it" Tony said seriously,
"there was a rude middle aged man, started threatening me" Tony boiled anger.

"You serious? Point him to me!" said lookin around, "no sir I took a good care of it" Tony looked back at him, face like a confused puppy, then it hit him, he felt proud. "that's my boy! I need to rewatch the party again!"

Peter panicked, "wait this is ALL recorded?"
"Thought you knew kiddo, but yes" panicked more, "don't tell me you're watching it with the whole team?" "And I'm tellin ya, it's after party!" Pete facepalmed shyly.

They never seen his attitude, they were all nice to him that they didn't need to see Peter Parker's other side, it is no fun.

𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

"Damn kid! You're good!" Clint cheered up
"I bet you'll shut down Sherlock and grandpa arguments" Nat mocked, "sure yeah"

"And you agree!?!" Steve looked offended playfully, Peter nodded giggling. "honestly kid, I do see why people thought you were my son"

Pete blushed so hard, "AWWW LOOK AT HIS PINKY CHEEKS!" Thor yelled pointing at him, Sam and Bucky bursted out laughing.

"so Peter Parker-Stark huh?" Bruce teased.
"stooop!" said covering his face, making the rest tease more. "kid wanna know why I invited you over of all these adults?"

Pete hummed impatiently, looking at Tony with his sparkly eyes, "cuz I'm proud to show others the greatest intelligent intern of mine, and definitely the cutest *whispers this part* who one day will take over Stark industries"

Peter gasps, and immediately crushed tony with his strength, and wraps his arm around him, now the young boy crying softly.

"Tony goddammit, you us all emotional." Rhodes wipes away a fake tear, Thor next to him literally crying, Bruce pats his back.

And that's how it 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙.

.