𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙐𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝘼 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 #2

- 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 2 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖
𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#1 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 : 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

- 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙔! (𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚)

In middle of the night, surprised to say everyone's sleeping. And yah yah including Tony, after he checked on his son all covered up, he went sleeping peacefully.

But again, in the middle of the night ! someone woke up, craving a cold cup of water, needing to reach downstairs to grab it, but is 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.

Afraid monsters will jump on him, any kind! But the
one who scares him the most are zombies!

Yes the walking dead!

Not to mention, him watching horror movie last night, thought of his dump Uncle (Scott) 16 and above, but our boy is 4 mentally!!!

Scott got a good long lecture after, don't worry.

And that as well, didn't definitely worsen Peter's fear.

No

not at 𝙖𝙡𝙡 !!

Anyways!

the boy lifted his bed covers, and slide down his feet's on cold freezing floor, his body sends a shiver, making him feel worse.

He stands up to reach his door, takes a double look
from right to left, checks if any monster hiding, but his senses didn't tingled, so he was good to go.

He reaches the elevator to whisper, letting the AL
lead his way, until the doors opened.

Ding!
Reaching his destination.

He double checks again, then steps out, walking slowly and carefully to the kitchen, he opens the refrigerator to drool.

forgetting about his cup of water, his stomach growls louder and louder, and reaches a hand to pick up a snack,

BUT!

BUT something he hears stops him, he freeze, not wanting to turn around and face his true fear,

he gulped. "C'mon Peter, You can do this!" whispered
to himself, then in inhuman speed.

he turns around to face a PURPLE FACE! Peter high pitched yelled, "AHHH A VERY ANGRY GRAPE AGAIN!" (Thanos) shouts running in ceiling now.

"WE ALL GONNA DIE! HES BACK! INFINITY WAR #2!" yells and yells, but something stops him, something hard like a smack, a very rough smack, no soft.

makes him falls on floor, groaning from head pain, then the purple face sight came of top off him AGAIN, he was about to yell but got mouth covered.

"You're INSANE! It's just me! this is a face mask" his mom explains, "omg u guys are insane." she sighs.

Peter eyes close shut exhaling in relief, his mom helps him up, and throws him an ice bag, knowing he'll catch it.