ToWeL FiGhT !!

SHORT BACKGROUND : this is dump fight between son and father, one of them uses the other towel without knowing.
-
So I got inspired on video I saw a while ago, it's NOT MY IDEA! The credits goes to whoever came up with this idea.
———————————————————————
Pete was lying on his bed peacefully, when his dad busted in holding a wet towel in air, Peter jumps and stood up nervously, after noticing his dad's serious face

"W-What dad?"
"Is someone playing a joke on me?" Takes a steps closer, his kid takes steps behind, poor he's terrified. "Honestly WHY is my towel STILL damp?"

"Cuz it's not your towel, it's MINE dad!" Pointing on hisself, Peter could feel his dad anger growing up.

"It's NOT your towel! Yours is the RED ONE!"
"I'll tell you this dad! I never used that, I do use
this one every single day!" Tony sighs, then Morgan
joins in and says

"This towel is so warm and fluffy! It's like it's been under the sun forever!" Obviously with a disgusted face, and then she throw it on floor.

Pepper out of nowhere "this means you two, have been drying your junk with the SAME towel" she says laughing along with Morgan, Peter smells hisself and Tony yells "HEY IM NOT THAT SMELLY!"

Then continues shouting "are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?" "What do u mean I-"

"HOW do you think this is YOUR towel, do you even wash it?" "Noo I don't wash the... towel" thinks for few seconds. "The towel washes me! You wash ur the towel?" Asks seriously.

Tony just turned to face Pepper, and his little sister face palmed. "YOU NEVER WASH YOUR TOWEL?" Tony shouts throwin hands in air

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? WASH THE SHOWER NEXT???? OR WASH A BAR OF SOAP! YOU GOTTA THINK HERE DAD!"

"IM FuRiOUs NOW!" Tony says, when Peter shouts more not realizing "IM HAVIN IT NOW!" Morgan covers her mouth seems shocked but she's really hiding her giggling.

The end.
Hope this doesn't seem dumppp more than it is. :)

.