Singing To MySelf :)

- here he wasn't Spider-Man yet, and its short af
𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Literally Pete choose to sit in one of his fathers meetings room today, and his luck managed to get him the whole avengers team listening including NICK FURY!

                                            (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

The boy sings hits high notes, pretty high and enjoyable, and could hear the pain in his voice.

The team just stared at him, no one dared to interrupt him, actually no one wanted to. Not even Fury hisself, and when he finished, Fury cleared his throat and said :

"With all my 66 years, I've never heard a young kid voice so powerful and sounds older than his age" says seriously, Tony couldn't help but smile.

Peter was speechless 𝙏𝙃𝙀 avengers heard him singing and for the 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 time, he wasn't prepared but he knew he did well, Tony was giving him thumbs up and smiles, and the team won't shut up complementing him.

"Uhh um, sorry dad I knew meeting rooms aren't for singing but I needed to keep away to not bother y'all with how loud I am" Pete says and stutters a bit, Tony rolls his eye. "Buddy nonesense!" Then Clint jumps.

"I vote to have a short break and hear him singing!
If he wanted?" Eyes Pete, he smiles. "Oh I'm free as long as Mr Fury won't be bothered" then all of em eye Fury.

He shrugges, "why not a nice break, away from SHEILD pressures" Then takes a seat, following by everyone, then Nat surprisingly request a song, Pete surly agreed.

He started singing it, without any music background, just an empty room fulled with people, Steve who doesn't like Starks, but this one was 𝙒𝘼𝙔 different.

𝙃𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙

Peter's voice sent chills through everyone's body, he closed his eyes and sing from the bottom of his heart, every next lyric keeps getting better, which makes the others to request more and more songs.

He enjoyed it, and it became a thing! Every Friday they gathered to hear his angelic voice, even sometimes they invites extra friends with them to bless their ears,

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

And in every each small concert he does. You could see both of his parents wipping their proud happy tears away,

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even though Pete hasn't done something too special or big, like saving the world or protect earth from space villains, he still got the 𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏 calmed voice ever, could even settle down an army ;)

The end.
And I'll do one better just waaaaaittt aaaaaaaAaaaa

.