Allergic Reaction!

This is long. And about baby Peter experience an allergic reaction for the first time. #2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 :
The house for the first time had been quite, and it NEVER been quite, it's so wired that it feels like something is about to happen!

I was wondering as I was walking around the house, then shrugged. Maybe because Im overreacting? or Pepper could took Peter somewhere? But without telling me? ANYWAYS STOP IT TONY!

He pushed away his thoughts, and made his way to kitchen, he opened the tall fridge and kept looking at it, trying to find something to eat, when a spoon fall sound caught Tony's attention, he looked around to see no one.

"Pete?" He knew it might be him, since Peter's new bad habit sneaking sweets and hiding under tables or desks, anything has a roof of top really.

Tony kept looking under every each hiding spot, until he reached the kitchen counter and looked behind it, there was his 4 year old son holding two big buckets of ice cream.

And of course all covered with melted chocolate, as soon as he father found him, his eyes got winded and said in hurry "noo daddy nooo!" And pushed his father further, as he hugged the buckets, holding it tight.

"Pete, that's a lotttt!" said looking at the large two buckets, "no!" still stubborn minded. "Go away daddy!" Tony pretended to wipe a tear away, Peter's eyes winded, thought he hurted him.

He placed down the buckets, and came closer to his father, then Peter moved his father's hand away off his eye, and whispered "sowy" then handed him a spoon.

"Daddy u can eat wi't me!" The kid said smiling, Tony retuned the smile immediately, and took the spoon and said in soft tone.

"Pete u can't hide sweets and eat behind our back, you remember what happened to Cassie? she threw up" Pete shivered at the memory, and kept looking down mumbling a lots of "sowy"

Tony placed a hand over Peter's chin, to lifted up his head, and meet his eyes. "promise me u won't do it again." Peter smiled, "I p'omise u daddy!" Tony squeezes his chubby cheeks, which made Pete giggle.

"Alright chubby cheeks, let's put the ice cream back and get cleaned up, yeah?" says after one last squeeze, then stood up and takes the two buckets, then shoving them into the freezer.

𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

"dadddddy huwwy up! My lego friwnds are angwy!" Pete says while jumping up and down on bed, making it hard for Tony to pull down the shirt. "Buddy u hold back your horses, and help me dressing you" trying to keep the kid still, but sure it didn't work.

"You're free!" Tony says before collecting his dirty clothes, the kid was nowhere to be seen, he already ran to his toys after yelling "IM FREEEE" and sticking his cheeks on cold floor and playing with legos.

"Pete, what I've told u about this habit?" Pete lifted up his head, and pout down his lips. "But I wike it!" Tony thinks for a moment.

"Fine! but I'm keeping a thick blanket under you" says after grabbing his soft iron-man blanket and placing it under him, Pete smiled and said "T'ANK YOU!"
"no problem" then gives his son a warm smile.

𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙟𝙞 ಠ_ಠ

It's only been less than 30 minutes, when Pete came up to his dad and shoved his head into his lap, "you tired buddy?" asked while still eyeing his laptop, Pete hummed, then he pulled out.