I Brought The Party To You, Kid!

This is short, but trust me it's hilarious. Ejroswmsidj
No more drama .... hopefully

Shortbackground to these who's impatient to read the whole thing : so Tony surprise the kid to appear in front of his apartment, when Peter was havin his lifetime chillin at home alone, but Tony ruined it !
————————————————————————

*bell rings*

"Oh god don't tell me this is Mr Stark appearing to shock me with another sudden mission" he opened the door to face Tony in iron suit with a huge smile on his face.

"Kid theres a party out waiting for you, sure I didn't wanna invite you but they forced me to" Tony said in his iron man suit all torn up.

"Mr Stark what kind of party you're talking about?" Peter said feeling nervous.

"Oh haven't you heard? The one on the news kiddo take a look" when Tony stepped in to show the kid. "Oop change of the plan, no need to shown on TV I think it'd be more better quality from the window"

Pulls Peter to points at the horrible view. "You see that worm hole kid? We need your help"

"Holy crap! Is that in DC? How haven't I heard??" Mouth kept open, when Stark pats his shoulder and said :

"You basically live under a rock kid, now come on suit up!" He nodded and rushed to his room.

*on the way there, he gets a call from May*

"MAY omg where are you?" Peter yelled while swinging followering his mentor

"I'm at queens hospital, please don't tell me your there?" As usual May is hella worried.

"I'm on my way, sorry I've to"

"Peter please! I don't want to see you lying at the emergency room!"

"Don't worry I'm surrounded with professionals!" Then smiles at Tony.

"And wait are you swinging- petER I TOLD YOU-"
*oop ends the call*

"You pretend you didn't see that Mr Stark?"
"Sure" tries to hide his giggling.

tHe EnD