He Lands Horribly At Her Window

☽シ❣︎☀︎︎❥♥︎シ❣︎シ☽シ☻︎❣︎ఌ☻︎㋛❤︎❣︎㋛ఌ☹︎♥︎☹︎❣︎㋛♫☾
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧, 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧.
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breaks in with a thud, hitting his body on hard floor, Her body jumps and turns around to see her best friend on floor, waving tiredly at her, she forgetting all her hair mess and sleepy horrible sight, to cursed after her friend scared the shit out of her.

"Dora pajamas, I see" Pete smirks ignoring all his pain, "YOURE INSANE!" she shouts, Pete freaks out, now trying to reach out her mouth to shut it, "YOU SHOW UP HERE AT MIDNIGHT TO GIVE ME HEART ATTACKS?"

"MJ your parents gonna-" trying to crawl his body
over her, "NO STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" realizing he's bleeding more, when Pete senses caught up footsteps sounds, "oh fuck" then sticks up to ceiling, before webbing MJ's blanket over the floor, in order to hide
his pool of blood.

𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩 ☹︎

when her parents rushed in, "Michelle you're okay?" her mother checks her, while her father looks at her wired sight of room, her widow was open, as a cold wave of air hits them.

"mom, dad, everything just fine, I was watching a horror movie, and the volume went up all of sudden, took a while to fix it" she answers calming her nerves,
as she trying to make it convincing.

"don't you dare scare us like this again, Michelle! And definitely stop sneaking watching phone at school night!" mom warns, her father just nods, not really knowing what to say, she whispers a sorry before they left, she double checks, then turns to Peter on ceiling with serious dead look.

You can read her eyes, it says. 'I can setup your funeral by now, web head!' Pete just grins apologizing, as he makes his way carefully down.

After MJ locked off her room, she begins to approach him, and Peter's spidey senses went crazy, "MJ im
sor-" then a smack hits him.

(ง'̀-'́)ง 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧....

"You idiot! You know how terrified me seeing you
like this?! I can't stop myself from thinking of the day
your 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 body will be thrown at my window!" she whisper shouts, Pete looks up at her, guilt in his eyes.
"I never knew this effected you so much" Pete says slowly.

"Of course it does!" Pete smiles and smirks. "so you admit, you care about me?" MJ ignores him and went to her bathroom, getting her or actually HIS aid kit, since the boy seems to know how to get himself injured.

she walks in again, kneeling down and without any words, she begins her work, "awe, i said im sorry, MJ. you've to get used to this" she presses hard
on his wound, he winced.

"That's mean" he pouted out, then seconds of comfy silence, she speaks. "You're buying me another blanket cover, cuz im not sleeping with your blood in it" still not eyeing him.

Peter grins dorkly. "I'll buy you a thousand, if you want" MJ now having a very hard time trying not to smile, but the dork knows so he smirks.

"stop your idiot moves or next time I see you, I'll stab you instead of your villain" says so very serious, it scares him, MJ would really do that, so he stayed quite, until she finishes

"Done, loser" backs off, as she collects the medical supplies, "yk I didn't feel anything, you're really good at this MJ. That's why I came up to you." while checking his stitches perfectly stitched.

"To bust in my widow, instead of maybe knocking? or does Spider-Man lands horribly?" she snaps,"Yeah you could of say that" — "shame" she says.

Then returns her sight at blanket, Pete seems to notice her tiredness, so he thought of helping her
but MJ cuts him off.

"Before you offer help, loser. I say stay your ground" she says and collects her blanket, and the blood drops filling the room, then throws it in her bathroom and walks back again.

"I'll wash the blanket here, to avoid any enemy exposing your 'secret identity' then I shall throw it in garbage"

"Thank you" Peter says, now that he's about to swing off, "sorry about ur blanket and the horrible landing, I'll make sure it won't happen next tim-"

"THERES NEXT TIME? PETER DONT RUN WHEN I TALK TO YOU!!!!" MJ whispers shouts her lungs out watching her best friend, swinging away between the buildings, and shouted one last time. "WONDERFUL DREAMS, MJ" then disappears.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.

I'll make sure to write bunch of this kind of humor.
That I definitely enjoy and like!!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
23 𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙐𝙎𝙏. SPECIAL NWH TRAILER RELEASE DAY!!
I WILL KEEP THIS HERE, SO NEXT TIME I READ THIS. MIGHT BE THE TIME THE MOVIE HAS RELEASED!! 😢
*𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨*

Update : it's currently 17 May 2022. The movie had released five months ago! Can u imagine? How days pass by oh my-
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

.