A Fight At The Vents.

This is sooo short, I wrote this in 5mins. Oop.

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢
3 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :
Searching for my phone charger in middle of sensory overload, who cares about the pain when you've got only 2mins to send your homework, then flips my bed covers and 𝘽𝘼𝘼𝘼𝙈  the charger smacks my face, and hits real fucking hard.

That I lost my balance, and fell on floor massaging
my forehead, as I do, I felt a huge tennis ball and I immediately knew I had a dirty bruise, I sigh when I finished sending my HW.

Now that I'm heading downstairs, and hopefully...JUST HOPEFULLY they would shut up, but no...they've decided to be 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧.

And from that moment I knew, I had to work harder on my earbuds, when I reached downstairs and met my father figure, like always standing by the kitchen counter holding in one hand his mug and the other
his StarkWatch, checking some important notes.
I interrupted by a sigh...

His head snaps up. "I see SO (sensory overload) protocol has been ac-what the duck happened?" Yup grandpa was present, so no cusses, "charger accident." I can hear an 'ow' from Uncle Steve, sitting on couch honestly reading a newspaper *chokes*

Such a 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖.

"Anyway, how bad?" Tony whispers, "5 and going up." I say rating my SO,  "Are they again? "I nodded and his face expressions immediately went from 🤨 to 🤬.

"Block your ears again, my dear." Says before shouting looking up ceiling, "BARTON, WILSON, AND BARNES I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DIDN'T GET OFF THE VENTS NOW AND STOPPED FIGHTING LIKE KIDS OVER MONOPOLY I WILL R.I.P YOU!" yup 'mama bear'
mode has be activated!!

Definitely.

"They'll shut up right now." then all 3 of them, jumps back down, and apologize one by one for little Peter, all looking ashamed, and Peter. let me tell you...he was enjoying it.

That evil little piece-THE ENDD.

.

Their kid (One-Shots) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें