Autistic

- 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚.

(𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤)
- 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 (𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢) 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙪𝙤. 𝘼𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parking the car. "Alright kiddo, here we are!" Turns off the car to turn and eye bouncing teenager right next to him, tony noticed how his excitement levels are so high, and decided to use his sarcasm.

"Are we planning on meditating the toys store or going in?" mocks, Pete realizes he's been starring for a while now. "Oops sorry. Mr Stark let's go in." He finally returns his focus back.

*𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚*

"Mr Stark, you can wait here, I'll take a while deciding what to pick." Tony exchange looks. "Thought you wanted my opinion, kiddo."

"I do, anyway I'll meet u here." says quick and walks fast away, immediately to his favorite section, where when he reached it. There was bunch of kids, at between age of 3 to 7 starring marvelously as if they saw a god.

Peter joined them, eyes shinning, standing right in front of bunch of colored different styled teddy bears, one of them caught Peter's attention, a brown middle sized teddy bear.

He picked it up, and scan it smiling. Cut his attention an female employee, "ay teenager kid, electronics over there." she points out.

Pete immediately frowns, this always happens to him at public, that's why he orders online, and now that it's been a while, he wanted to go out and buy himself, praying hopefully others would leave him alone, but I don't think so...

"uh I'm aware." Pete says not moving his gaze from the teddy bear, but she reaches closer, Pete head snaps up to notice her confusion.

"I-I'm just buying this to my little sister, is that not allowed?" Pete lies, he doesn't have a younger sister.
"of course not! I honestly for a second thought you were one of these freaks *laughs* take your time sweetie, and I'm sure your sister will like this one better"

Pulls out a girly pink teddy bear,  almost choked him with the massive amount of glitter it holds. Pete hesitate but takes it anyway, tomumbled. "Thanks." while not eyeing the woman, "no problem." then she leaves, immediately a tear roll down his check.

He wipes it away, avoiding the kids stares with their families, looking wiredly at him, when he shoved the two bears into their places, and storms out the section.

He took his time controlling his sobs and little sniffs, before heading back to his father figure, who stood up immediately scanning him, found nothing in hands, he immediately frowned.

"Underoos, where's ur stuff?" Pete tries not to avoid
his eyes, cuz Tony knows it's one of these signs that something's upset him, so although it's hard for Pete, he still look into his eyes avoiding suspicion. "I didn't find one I like." But Tony frowned more.

"Thought you liked this store, you always buy from them." Tony says and it's true, "uh yeah but I didn't like their new collection. Can we go to another store, please?" Pete says although he doesn't want to, he wants to go home and cry there, but he can't because Tony will know! and Pete already embarrassed him enough this week, so no need to make it double?

*𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 2𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚*
"Alright kiddo! It's Toys R Us." Tony smiles getting out the car, Pete forces a smile, hopefully faking his emotions might make him a bit real happy?

right?

He follows by his father figure and into the store. "now want me to come with you or take my usual seat?" Tony immediately asks entering in, "relax there, Mr Stark." tony nods before taking a seat, Pete leaves.

As he searches, he finally finds the section, and thankfully there was nobody, he sighs in relief as he keeps scanning the bears.

Until he finds himself a one he liked, but it's way high up, he tries to jump and catch it but failed, so instead of calling tony up already a bit far away, he glance an employee.

"Need help?" the male employee asks, Pete nods. "Could u hand me this teddy bear, please?" The employee nods and grab it for him, Pete takes it after whispering a 'thank you' he gaze at it for a bit.

Interrupting his thoughts, the employee was STILL there, "is this for you?" Pete smiling not moving his gaze from the bear, he hummed unconsciously, then his head snaps up. "uh I mean, no no."

The employee couldn't control to hide back a chuckle, "it's fine, you can say this yours." Peter smiles, finally someone did not judge him, "y—yes." but this smile didn't last long.

"gosh you're admitting? Honestly boys this generation are soft." chuckles more, Peter who couldn't handle no more, a sob escape his throat, looking down holding tight on his teddy bear.

The employee who was laughing his ass off, noticed after a bit Peter's small wrapped accessory, who written on 'autistic' which helps people to know how to act when Peter is in distress.

And now that Pete is, the employee immediately begin throwing apologizes, "oop im so sorry kiddo, I didn't know I-" reaches to touches his shoulder, comfort him but Pete screams.

He only get touched by his family members, and not strangers!

Tony who was relaxing there, jumped when he heard a scream, he immediately recognize his boy's voice, and ran following the voices.

Until he reached the section, and by the sight of his child, it broke his heart, Pete was blocking both ears and eyes, sobbing roughly, he's still holding on his teddy bear in one hand, while the employee who's freaked out, and won't shut up or move away.

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑 :
When I eyed the sight, I immediately stormed in, and shouted for him to leave, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled watching him leave, when I rushed over my baby boy, I pushed him gently into my arms, he wrapped his arms around me, sobbing harder.

I whispered calmly words into his ear, as a rub his back, "I wanna go h-home." he mumbled, holding his grip tight on my shirt, "Okay, baby, let's go." I support his weight, as he hides his face in my shirt, wetting it, honestly I don't care, as we reached the car, I drove back home, and all the fam looked concerned.

I gave them 'explain later' look, when I lead my boy to his bedroom, he slept for 2 hours, and woke up by dinner time exactly.

"Hey, how u feeling?" I ask as I brush his curly bangs
off his eyes, he gives me a weak smile and replies with hoarse voice. "Fine."

"Bet you're tired of crying earlier, Well guess what! I sent Happy to pick up your bear." I say when I notice a smile creeps on his face, I turn my back to hand him the bag.

He opens it and takes it out grinning. "THANK YOU!" then crushed me with his super strength, but I won't say anything, cuz I like it.

"Anything for you, kiddo, 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜" He really means
it, "so what's his name?" I smile widely. "Eddie! his name is Eddie!" Peter says then sits him next to Lizzie, his other old teddy bear.

"Wonderful, now would you mind leave your little friends for a bit? and join us dinner, underoos?" He
nods, when they left to join their family weekly dinner.

And it ends here.

.