A Vacation Day Went South

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢 !!
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨!

ALSO. I'm writing this on airplane, and im a bit
panicked, so y'all lucky.

Ages :
Cooper Barton : 11
Lila Barton : 9
Nathaniel Barton : 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝)

"Underoos u coming?" Dad pats my back to caught my attention, "no i think I'll stick around here" I said and typed back something to Ned.

"Alright then, you're in charge here ok? keep an eye on the kids, young man" dad smiled at me and I returned it, "will do!" I said as I watched my dad and Uncle Clint leave to grab us some lunch food.

While I stayed here, and turned off my phone to watch the view, I sighed in relief and didn't realize mom's next to me until she gently pushed my head to her chest and kissed the top of my head.

"God I remember me and ur dad taking you here when u drowned, you were like 4 and stubborn to almost get yourself killed, and time flips now and see u as 17! wow  still that reckless spider I know"

I couldn't help but giggle and protest. "Mom I'm not 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 reckless" I say she smiled remembering a memory. "Boy don't even make me count them!" I giggled again, just so from her to squeeze my cheeks.

"I missed your chuppy cheeks, eat more!" mom pouted at me, "can't when you've fast metabolism, mom" then caught our attention Aunt Laura shouting at Nathaniel her youngest son, not to go too far away.

"C'mere!" Laura took her son and sat him near her, "you're not allowed to swim anymore! just stay here and play with sand!" then Nate eyes started to tear up, and now he's begging.

"im sorry, please i won't do it ever again" he begs, then Laura sighs. "fine! just stay near the sand and don't go far away from my sight!" he nodded before hugging
her and left, then me and mom went to join her.

"what's wrong?" my mom asked, "he doesn't know how to swim, and went far away! And I can't swim!, neither
of his siblings!" she says in annoyed and worried.

"It's fine Aunt Laura, I'll keep an eye on them" I said, she smiled at me, and I returned it then kept my eye on them, mom placed her hand on my lap, this somehow made me feel very responsible and comfy.

I never knew this two feelings could mixed up,
I always felt unsure of my ability of saving out lives while patrolling, and never felt so confident in myself until this moment, I guess.

Then caught my attention Nate (Nathaniel) in middle
of beach! And drowning! oh 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.

I jumped off my place, and started running towards him, I can hear Aunt Laura shouting at the back, and mom's holding, so she won't jump and get herself drowned.

I felt SO under pressure, when I made it near his place, I jumped in water,  and managed to reach him quickly then pull out his body, he was unconscious.

This is not so good sign. Pete panicked thinking.

I hurried up back, and laid him on sand, everyone rushed over us, as I begin starting to do a CPR,
Just exactly how Uncle Bruce taught me so, and honestly never thought I needed it on others
rather than myself.

(ooo don't say that Pete)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then all of sudden, his airways opened and he started choking out water, I immediately flipped his body on his side, and rubbed his back, he opened his eyes to cry out loud.

Aunt Laura reached him out, and hugged him, his two siblings wiped off their tears and went to join the hug, then my mom hugged me.

I looked over them with terrified eyes, I didn't realize I did it again! A deja vu moment hit me, as a flashback at one of my patrols, when I needed to reveal half of my face, in an order to breath into the kid's airways to save him from death, when a 'thank you' cut my thoughts and brought me back.

"Thank you so much! Peter! I wouldn't know what to
do if you weren't here" Aunt Laura hugged me,
"no problem" I said and still in shock, "you saved another life Spider-Man!"

Mom smirked at me, and I smiled, this honestly felt way more different than saving strangers, this felt so scary cuz they were my 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮! my 𝙤𝙬𝙣 family and cousins!

"woah what happened? why everybody in tears?" Dad asked hurrying, when Lila started to explain, Clint panicked and rushed over his son, my dad smiled proudly at me.

"I think it's time for you guys to learn how to swim"
Clint said serious, while brushing off his sons wet hair,
"yeah th-that's really great idea" Laura said and
wiped off her tears.

"You did what exactly Bruce taught you!" Dad said with a huge smile on his face, and continued "I feel so proud Underoos! Bruce never lied when he said you're a quick learner" I smiled even wilder, my mouth begin to hurt.

Annnnnnnnddd

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 :)

.
have a good day.