CHAPTER 62

"Alaia" i hear someone call. I moan and snuggle into the bed. "Baby come on, we have the appointment in an hour" it's Aless. He traces my face.

"Nooooo" i whine. I hear his husky laugh.

"Yes mio amore, dont you wanna see our baby?" he whispers and my eyes shoot open.

"Baby!" i exclaim and am about to jump of the bed but he stops me.

"Baby, i know you're excited but gentle" he says softly. I nod eagerly like a child so he'd just let me go. he chuckles and i get up to get dressed. "I love you!" i hear him call out making me smile. I walk balk to into the room and goto him to kiss him.

"I love you too" I say and he grins and pecks my lips again. He looks down at my still flat tummy.

"I love you aswell" he says and i giggle.

~

We walk down stairs after getting dressed. Aless is clutching my hand and guiding me down the stairs so carefully as if id break. I roll my eyes.

"This so unnecessary" i huff. he just hums. i huff again and hear Zia chuckle and murmur something. Once im safely
on the bottom of the stairs, you know out of deaths clutches, I look up at Aless to see him smiling down at me. "What" i ask and he shakes his head.

"You look cute" he says. I grin and thank him. Im literally just wearing sweat pants and a top, he'll say i look cute all the time so eh. "Right well, come lets eat then leave" he says

 "Right well, come lets eat then leave" he says

~

We're in the doctors room, waiting for her to come in. We drove the 10 minutes it takes to get to the wing. I said we could walk but Aless wouldn't let us.

The door opens and a nice looking lady walks in. She's around 45 maybe more, but ahe looks sweet and warm. I return her bright smile.

"Hello, Im Dr. Kelly Carson" she introduces and Aless shakes her hand. while i say a quite hi with a shy smile. damn it. "You're adorable darling" she says and i blush. "Right well, you're pregnant, congratulations, i was thinking a few questions from and ofcourse yours, then we'll do the ultra sound" she says sweetly and i nod.

She asks me about my period history and if i was ever on birth control, she also took my weight, blood pressure, height and stuff. Once she was done, we settled to talk about our questions.

"Uh what can i eat, is there something i cant eat?" I ask her.

"Well darling, you can eat anything as long as there is no alcohol in it, and if you drink coffee, id recommend you limit it per day" she pauses and i nod. "Thats really it. You" she says to Aless who looks alert. "She has to eat 3 meals a day, plus whatever her heart desires throught the day, cravings are the body's needs, so i always think they should be consistently" she says and Aless nods with a serious face.
(i dunno about preggo stuff so pardon meh)

She briefs us on some other things she thought were necessary. All in all, i like her and i feel alot more aware now. Now thr ultrasound.

"Alaia darling, lay in the bed, lift up your shirt" the doctor says and i do as asked. "this will be cold, love" she says, squirting something onto my tummy then spreads it with a device. The screen beside us starts showing what im asuming are my insides. Soon she stops at a place. "Thats your baby, there" she says pointing to a smol blob. Its so cute. Im crying at this point and i look up at Aless to see him smiling.

After we got done at the doctors, Aless and I went home and chilled. At dinner, Zia told us that the cake vendor will have my requested options ready for cake tasting in about two weeks, and i need to start dress shopping. And Zio Vince said that he made some arrangements and Aless can work from home now which i protested a little for but secretly im so happy. hehe.

That night i went to bed so happy. I felt elated. Complete. Like Everything had fallen into place already.

ZARA

hiiiiiiii.

oki so, first im sowy about not posting alot im just so tired lately. Anyway, I wanna write a few nice cute lil chapters before i end the book (cries) but if you'd rather prefer that i complete and then write the fillers lemme know, cuz ive seen some authors do that, but i think it would throw off th order but yeh, lemme know.

THANKYEW SO FUCKING MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING. ITS ALMOST AT 80K VIEWS AND SO MANY VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORT.

Also i lovveeeeeee the comments thankyou for commenting. Muahhhh