CHAPTER 41

ALAIA'S POV

I go to my room, get changed and get into bed quickly. Im so embarrassed right now. I dont know why he would do that but it was hurtful. That's just disgusting and papa probably heard it and zio and i just feel weird knowing that. Its an unpleasant feeling.

I sigh and close my eyes. I just wanna sleep because i know it'll make me feel better and make me less mad at him, i just dont wanna fight.

ALESS'S POV

I go to her room and knock, i dont hear a reply so i open the door. She's asleep. Fuck she's asleep. Fuck she's probably mad at me. I sigh and walk to my room and lay down.

~

That was the worst night ever. I hated not having her in my arms. And she's probably still mad. I just want to hold her and say sorry again and again. Ugh.

I change into a suit and walk out to breakfast, im a little late so Alaia is probably there already.

I walk in and scan the room for her. She's not here. Fuck she's not here. Im about to leave but zia Siena calls for me and sits me down to have breakfast. Mama just looks disappointed. Damn it.

After breakfast I walk towards Alaia's room and knock. I hear a faint come in and i go in to see her out in her little balcony.

"Baby.." I start making her turn to me.

"Alessandro I dont want to talk right now. I cant, its not you i just dont want to be this upset when we talk" she says softly. Her taking my full name made me flinch. Fucking hell she hates me.

"Alaia, baby, please, im sorry i didn't mean to say that and i shouldn't have, i just-" I start but she cuts in, in a small voice.

"Why did you do it?" Her voice sounds tired and I hate it.

"I- Alaia, Leonardo likes you, and I was just a pathetic jealous little boyfriend, Im sorry bambina" I say and I watch her sigh.

"Can we please talk later? I didn't sleep at all my head hurts" she says in a small voice. I look at her and nod. Fuck me.

"I- I have to go baby, ill be back by evening, but i dont want to leave you upset" I hesitate.

"Its okay, im going to sleep anyway" she says turning away to look outside. I sigh and walk out. Shit.

ALAIA'S POV

I tried to take a nap but it didnt happen. So I changed into some cute clothes to feel better.

Bleh I hate feeling angry it makes me feel mean

Bleh I hate feeling angry it makes me feel mean. I guess he didn't mean to do it. I know if someone liked Aless and they were trying on him or calling him names, id be jealous.

I hate feeling like my anger is unjustified because if i was in his place i would be mad too. But I wouldn't humiliate him like that. I felt like he was trying to show off im... his?

I dont know, i like being his and him calling me his but trying to get me to show off affection? I dont know if im taking this wrong, he probably didn't mean it to be hurtful, but i just didn't like how be patted his lap. I felt like, well you know. I might be overreacting though. Ugh i hate this.

I hear a knock on my door and i call out to ask them to enter. Zia Shaina walks in smiling at me.

"Can we talk, tesoro?" She asks me. I nod and sit up in bed. "Mia dolcezza, i dont know what has gotten into Alessandro, he is usually a gentleman. I apologise on his behalf darling, and i want you to know being upset about this is completely okay. You're allowed to express what you feel baby, i know you respect his wishes too so he should yours. But baby, talk to him and sort it out, let him say his sorry's. You deserve them baby. I know how you feel and tesoro, its normal. Just do what your heart says, sì?" She asks. I nod and lay my head in her lap.

"Thankyou" I whisper. She kisses my forehead and lets me lay there a while. She always knows exactly what i need.