CHAPTER 15

ALESSANDRO'S POV

As I drive she speaks again.

"Do you like my dress?" she asks

"sì, baby i love your dress" I tell her looking at the road, glancing at her.

"What about my pretty shoes" she asks and I hear some shuffling, then her long sexy, heel clad legs are on my lap. I suck in a breath and curse.

"Your shoes are very pretty baby, so are your feet" I say looking at her.

She starts giggling so much it makes me laugh aswell.

"Whats so funny neonata" I ask her.

"You're so sillyyy, feet arent pretty they're yucky" she says still giggling.

"True, but yours are pretty" I say with a wink.

"Is this what flirting is?" She asks innocently and I laugh.

"Sì" I tell her.

She grins "You like meeeee" she drags out.

"I do" I say and continue driving.

I hear her gasp.
"You do?" she asks looking less giggly.

"Sì, is that not okay?" I ask her.

"No its just, no one has ever liked me before. Does this mean we're dating?" She asks again.

"hm, no baby, not till we go out on a date" i explain to her.

"Oh.... Jen is gonna freak she's always wanted me to have a boyfriend" she tells me back to her over excited self.

"Mm" i reply, now thinking about this date. Hm.

~

We reach the house and i park, walking around to open her door. Once I do she doesn't get out, but just looks at me.

"Are you gonna come out baby?" I ask her.

She reaches her arms out and does a grbbing motion with her hands. I raise an eyebrow.

" You want me to carry you?" I ask the little baby.

"Yes!" she squeals.

I chuckle and pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and squeals

" I like you" she grins holding the back of neck.

I chuckle and carry her up.

Once we're in her room, she starts struggling in my arms so i put her down.

"Aless" she says as my eyes shoot up from her ass.

"Yea?" I ask.

She plops down on the bed and shows me her feet;
"help me"

I grin and walk towards her, i kneel and start unstrapping her shoes. I hear her start to hum a cute little tune and smile.

Once im done I stand up mumbling a done.

"I need to changeeee" she whines.

"So change" I tell her.

"No im tired" she pouts.

"Dont pout, go change and ill wait for you" i say to her.

She huffs and walks into what i think is her closet.

When she comes out my pants tighten and i curse under my breath. She's wearing a silk set. Im pretty sure we bought that together.

She waddles into her bathroom and a few minutes later i hear a light thud and an "oomph"

I walk in to see her on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"You okay?" I ask her. Her legs a are too damn smooth.

"I fell" she says. I laugh

"I know, come on, up you get, lets get you to bed" i say pulling her up.

Once she's under the covers she almost immediately falls asleep. I smile and exit her room