CHAPTER 26

ALAIA POV

Papa and everyone left a few minutes ago. I have absolutely nothing to do here in Italy. Like I don’t know anyone besides the family, and even then, I wanna talk to a girl around my age. I’m probably getting depressed because I’m going to get my period soon. 

I walk upstairs to my room and see all the boxes of my clothes and shoes and stuff. I’m excited to find new cute things I didn’t know I had or I forgot. I grab the box cutter and open a box to find dresses. The closet is pretty big with different compartments so I think I’ll separate everything in categories. I get to work and quickly make a lot of progress with clothes.

My love for shoes is unmatchable. I love collecting shoes its just one of my many weird hobbies. Once I finally put everything in place my closet looks beautiful. I love decorating so much this is so pretty!

 I love decorating so much this is so pretty!

 I walk out the closet to see its almost night time

 I walk out the closet to see its almost night time. The others will be home soon but im so tired. Maybe ill take a nap. As I lay down, I realize just how tired I am and fall asleep.

~   

I wake up and see the sky is dark now. I groan a little and get out of bed. I wash up and walk out of my room to see zia Shaina sitting in the living room. 

“oh hi dolcezza mia, I was worried why you were asleep at such an odd hour, you okay?” She asks me with a concerned expression. 

“mm yes zia just tired I finally got done with my closet.” I tell her. “I feel sick though” I blurt out sleepily.

“well could you be coming down with a cold?” she asks me as I sit down next to her and she rubs my back.

“No its um something else- I’m fine...” I say. I don’t wanna say im gonna get my period that’s embarrassing. I don’t know why I said anything.

“ohh, its that time of the month?” she asks figuring it out. I blush and look down. Zia laughs “ohh, amore its nothing to be embarrassed about baby, do you need something?” She asks.

I do, I need pads but I cant ask her. Ill ask Aless to take me, he doesn’t have to know what I need. “Yeah I need to go to the store, ill ask Aless when he’s home don’t worry” I smile at her. 

“Ask me what” we hear his deep voice as he enters the living room. He kisses zia on the cheek and pecks my forehead making me blush and zia ‘aww’. 

“Alaia needs to go to the store, take her after dinner, si?"  Zia says looking at him. Aless looks at me and mumbles a ‘si’ . 

Zia Bianca walks down the stairs and smiles at us.

"Ohh can I help make dinner please" I ask her walking behind her.

"No cara mia, if youre not well then please dont baby" Zia Shaina calls behind me.

"Not well?" I hear Aless ask. Ugh shit. Not him. I walk into the kitchen so I cant really hear them anymore.

"You feel sick?" she asks me.

"Noo ziaaa, promise Im fine" I tell her. She raises an eyebrow.

"You can make the bread, it just needs to be shaped, buttered and baked." She tells me. Yay. I quickly grab some butter and garlic and make a quick mixture. Then i grab the baking trays and shape the dough and brush butter on them and put them in the oven.

"Done!" I say.

"Mm, that was fast, can you put this on the table for me?" She asks me, handing me a dish of lasagna. I nod and smile at her. I walk into the dining hall I see only Aless sitting there, on his phone.

"Whats wrong bambina?" he asks me.

"Nothingg, im fine just a little nauseous." I say.

"Why are you nauseous neonata?" he asks me.

"I dont know, but im finee, i made bread" I tell him grinning.

"Did you now?" He asks smirking. I giggle and walk out to pull out the bread from the oven.

Once i put them on a platter I bring them out to see everyone seated.

"Alaia made the bread" Zia Bianca says happily.

"Ohh, thats wonderful, lets try it" zio Dante says.

We all enjoy dinner with Aless watching me eat like a hawk.