CHAPTER 6

ALAIA'S POV

Dinner was so fun. Its always so quite at the table and i honestly never got over loving a full dinner table with chatter and banter. So this was really nice. Although Aless stares quite a bit, maybe he was just thinking though.

Now, Niccolo asked me to come to the cinema room and we'll watch a movie. I am so excited, i love doing movie nights!

I change into some comfy nightwear and make my way downstairs.

I spot Angelo walking towards the cinema room so i rush to follow him

I enter with him and shout "im hereeeeeee" as annoyingly as possible.

"Jesus laia, take it down a notch" i hear Matteo complain.

I 'shh' him and sit down.
"what are we watching?" i ask getting excited.

"The nun" Christiano says looking at me now.

"What? No, we never agreed on a scary movie please i cant its too scary" I whine and pout.

"Laylay, no can do, the only time we do movie nights is with you, otherwise we're playing mafia, this may be our only chance pleaseeee" Angelo says giving me a cute face.

I huff, "fine but ill get scared" i say sitting down again.

"Is Aless coming?" Stephano asks no one in particular.

"Sì, he's talking to Zio Tonio and Zio Vince, he said he'd come after" Niccolo replies hitting play on the movie.

Abour 10 minutes in and i decide its too scary to sit so close so i run up a few steps and sit a little higher. Realizing i hate being alone up here, i try to go back but im too scared something will grab my feet if i put them down.

So I sit there, whimpering every few seconds closing my eyes tightly.

ALESS'S POV

I walk out of Zio Antonio's office and go to the cinema room.

As I enter I see all the boys sitting in the front row watching whatever was playing intently. I furrow my eyebrows because i remember Niccolo telling me Alaia was coming. Where is she?

I shrug and am about to take a seat when i hear a tiny whimper that makes me alert but also a weird tingle in my chest. I look up to see Alaia, in a fuzzy pink outfit, sitting a few rows up, hugging her knees, probably scared of the movie playing.

I unknowingly smile. Damn she is so cute, I missed her.

I walk up towards her as the whimpering gets louder but its still the tiniest sound ever.

"You okay, neonatta?" I ask as i approach her small body.
(babygirl)

Her little head shoots up and she looks at me desperately with her big innocent, green orbs.

"Aless! Oh my god, I- i accidentally came up here and- and i was so scared of the monster under the seats- I-" She says all out of breath and stuttering.

"Hey, hey piccolo bambino, calm down its okay" I say in a deep voice moving closer to the little baby.
(little baby)

"C-can you sit up here?" She asks with her big innocent eyes shining.

I smirk, ", neonata"  I say in a thick Italian accent.
(yes babygirl)

I sit in the large chair beside her and she scoots closer in the cutest way. She's so small and innocent, she makes me feel things i have never felt. As an 18 year old i just cared alot for 12 year old Alaia, but when i saw her today, it was more then care, im definitely attracted to her.

One problem though, i dont think its only sexual.