CHAPTER 48

We’re at the mall now. Im looking for a dress for the ball on Saturday. Its Sunday today so its in a week. I don’t really know what Im looking for. I don’t even have a color in mind. Maybe black. I saw one on pinterest, it had pearl straps I might get that. I dunno if that’s too plain though. It’s a dress from Zara. Maybe I should ask Aless what he thinks. I take his hand and drag him to Zara.

As I look around, a worker approaches me.

“benvenuto, posso aiutarti?” he asks politely and I shake my head as I spot the dress just behind him.
(welcome, can I help you?)

“no, grazie comunque” I say smiling at him. He nods then and smiles back.
(no, thankyou though)

Quickly I grab it of the rack and turn,
“Aless how is this for your ball?” I ask him making him look at me instead of glaring at the guy.

“mm, its nice amore, Im wearing all black too” he tells me. I grin and we go to pay.

As we’re walking around, Aless speaks up.

“Didn’t you need underwear baby?” he asks making me blush and roll my eyes. Oh he wants to play? Lets make him hard then, I giggle to myself.

“oh yes! Come lets go to Victoria’s Secret, that’s where the cutest ones are.” I say, acting nonchalant. He looks confused now, hehe.

We walk to the store and I start picking out sets I want. Yea I want him to be flustered but I still want some practical pieces, so i pick out sexy but wearable items.

“Cazzo, you’d kill in that babygirl.” I hear him curse as I pick out a purple-ish red set. I giggle and continue.

 I giggle and continue

~

Its Tuesday. I woke up today to an empty bed, it was odd since Aless usually says something the night before or leaves a message or note. I walk into the closet and look for something to wear.

I see the red dress I own but avoid wearing because of the little holes under the bust area, but I also cant get rid of it ‘cuz it looked so good when I tried it on. Ah whatever, yolo. I grab the dress and go to the bathroom to shower.

 I grab the dress and go to the bathroom to shower

Once im done I do my makeup and hair

Once im done I do my makeup and hair. I don’t know why but I felt like getting all dressed up today. I finish up and check the time to see its still breakfast time. I walk downstairs and into the dining room to see all three of my zia’s and Lara dressed up with handbags and Leo sitting and eating.

“Buon giorno mia dolcezza, we’re heading out to shop for dresses, I know you already have yours but would like to come anyway?” Zia Shaina asks sweetly.

“Oh si! Alaia it’ll be so fun darling” Zia chirps grinning.

“Oh no thankyou, Im a little tired” I say. She nods and we say our goodbyes as they leave.

“wont you eat bunny?” Leo asks when I just sit there.

“No im not very hungry, where are zio and papa and all?” I ask confused.

“Zia said they had to go do some work, I had a late night so I just woke up” he says and I nod. “Something wrong?” he asks me. I shake my head.

“No I just- im bored” I huff. “Do you wanna go outside with me” I ask. I feel weirdly glum, a little dizzy and woozy.

“Sounds good bunny, lets go” he says and we go outside to sit in the sun.