CHAPTER 61

Its been 5 minutes. Aunt Maya had to go check the blood sample she took, she should be back soon. Im sitting beside my baby holding her hand. I hear a small groan and my eyes shoot up to Alaia's face to see it scrunching up as she blinks.

"Aless, close the goddamn lights" she grunts, but it came out as a normal voice.

"Baby, never fucking do that again" i say as i gently lift her up to hug her. I kiss her lips a few times just to make sure she's ok. "Mama!" I call.

"What happened?" She asks me as i kiss her temple. The door opens and the family bursts in.

"Oh mia dolcezza, i was so scared, i told you to come to the doctors with me i cant believe i listened to you-" papa cuts mama off.

"Amore." she glares at him but stops.

"What happened" she asks again looking confused.

"You fainted, thats what happened, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling ok, i wasn't even busy, but some dumb ass papers" i grumble.

"Well, do you know why i fainted?" she asks her big innocent eyes look up at me. I shake my head. As im about to reply, Dr. Maya walks in.

"Oh, i see you're up" she smiles warmly at Alaia, who smiles back. "Well I know what caused you to fall unconscious" she says, "do you want me to tell you in private, or is this ok?" she asks her softly. I furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck.

"N-no this is fine" she mumbles as she grips my hand. Dr. nods.

"You're pregnant, darling" she says and my mouth parts. I look to Alaia and see her eyes are big. She looks up at me and I see tears in her eyes. Fuck yes.

I hear a squeal of delight and look to see mama with the biggest smile. I look around and everyone looks beyond happy. Including papa, he barely smiles that big. I look back down to my baby mama and smile. She lets out a teary laugh.

"Im pregnant? im going to have a baby?" she asks softly. I nod and kiss her hard.

"Alright now that you know, fainting like that isnt good, when did you last eat?" she asks and i narrow my eyes at Alaia.

"Uh i had a brownie after lunch" she says meekly.

"thats it!?" me and mama shriek at the same time.

"Well darling, you're gonna have to eat more, alot more, because you'll be eating for two. And you'll have questions im sure so Alessandro, bring her to the wing tomorrow, ill set up an appointment with dr. Kelly, shell be your obgyn, ill call her in." she finishes. I nod.

After everyone congratulates us they all leave and i go to Alaia.

"Oh my god" she whispers looking at me. I smile and kiss her. "We're gonna have a little baby! ALESS A BABY!" she squeals and i laugh.

"Yes we are neonata" i peck her lips again. "Thankyou for this mio amore, i love you" i say and she smiles and says an i love you too. I look down to her flat stomach and put my big hand on it. "And i love you" is say to her stomach and kiss it making her giggle. "right well ill call for some dinner" i say as i get up but she whines. "what" i ask

"I want mc donalds" she pouts and i chuckle.

"Okay, whatever you say, goes" i say and she squeals.

We both change into comfortable outfits and walk out to my car.

"And i want a slushy" she says grinning. I laugh and kiss her. Cutie.