CHAPTER 18

I woke up an hour ago. Ive just been in my room putting  away some last minute things. My back hurts so much. Im supposed to get my period in a few days, im afraid ill get it sooner. I get a very harsh period, with really bad cramps and back aches. Im not looking forward to it.

I chose a comfortable but cute outfit, im going to be meeting the others in italy so i wanna look kinda ok, i have a pair of sweats in my bag if i get a little uncomfortable. Then again, everyone else is travelling in suits.

"Alaia?" I hear zia call out from outside my door

"Alaia?" I hear zia call out from outside my door. I let a sound of surprise as she enters. "Oh sorry, how long have you been up, darling? did you eat?" She asks me.

"No im not hungry" i tell her.

"Not a good reason, come down and eat something, oh also ill be coming to italy a few days after you, i need to pack up the house" she tells me.

"oh? well if you want i can stay and help?" I ask as we walk downstairs.

"You're a sweetheart, ill be fine you take care and please eat something." she says walking off. Sigh.

~

"Darling do you have everything?" zia asks again.

"yess promise" i tell her.

We're leaving for the airport now. Im excited, I loved living at the estate, I loved my room there. I even had a little balcony, but i wasnt allowed to go out without zia. Im excited to see what papa did to it. Im also excited to see Zia Shaina, I missed her, i talk to her on the phone sometimes so i know she misses me too. She gave me a mothers love growing up. She is amazing.

"Alaia, come everyone left, im driving you bambina" I hear Aless call. I hug zia goodbye and rush out to him. When he sees me he takes my bag from me and leads me to the car.

"Why are we going separately?" I ask as he starts driving.

"Well I thought we could talk" he tells me.

"oh, what about?" I ask him. He looks over giving me a look.

"I said i like you, you said you like me, everybody thinks I like you, where are we?" He asks.

"There is a we? We haven't even been on a date" I say now facing him.

"Are you taunting me?" He says gripping the wheel harder.

"What? Aless why would I taunt you? We aren't fighting right now because we haven't even gotten to know eachother yet, we met after 6 years, we cant just get into a relationship." My voice is still low, i dont want him to think i wanna fight but i wanna explain what i think.

"Fine" he says in a cold voice not looking at me.

"Why are you upset? I didn't even say anything, can you please communicate?" I say getting a little upset myself.

"Im not, i dont wanna talk about this anymore" he says harshly. Dont cry Alaia.

"Well you have to, i dont like it when anyone is upset, we can go on a date if thats what you want im just asking you to talk t-"

"Stai zitto e smettila di infastidirmi" he spits, breaking my heart a little. I dont say anything after that, i just look out and silently cry.
(Shut up and stop annoying me)

~
When we reach the runway I quickly get out of the car and into the jet. Aless was driving so fast it was scary, my heart is still beating loudly. The others hadn't made it yet and i was thankful, you can definitely tell ive been crying. I tell the flight attendant to let papa know i was tired so i went to sleep in the room at the back, and she politely agreed. When I walked into the room, i started crying more so i decided to actually take a nap.