Chapter 35 - Jealous

It was actually a good thing that Ryan's mum had basically kicked me out the house because I probably would have forgotten I had work at the dance studio tonight. 

I had already been doing it for a while, although I had obviously taken the week off last week when i was ill. 

Although i was just teaching really young girls, it was such good experience for me and would really help if i ever did choose to pursue it as a career, which to be honest i doubt i will but its always nice to have the option. 

The only downfall was that it was somewhat distracting me from the dance group i was in. 

Ever since teaching Ryan to dance, I had been going less and less. I blamed it on the stress of school, my mother and other things like the whole Nicholas situation. 

'You're coming the practice tomorrow' The girls told me when I saw them before my hour of teaching with the younger girls was about the start. 

'I promise' I called, rushing to start the session in time. 

Once it was over, i waited for all the girls to be picked up in time. One girls parents were obviously a few minutes late, so i sat with her until they came. 

I was surprised to see the person picking her up was Gaby though, the girl that was basically attached to Ryan the other night. Firstly, i thought she was back and college, and secondly that meant violet, who was also Gaby's sister, had a little sister i taught dance to and i didn't even notice. 

I wasn't quite sure where things actually stood with them, Ryan didn't speak about it with me and i didn't see her much because she didn't go to school. 

'Hi, sorry I'm late' She said casually, holding her phone in one hand looking at it, not paying much attention. 

I could tell she didn't recognise me so i didn't say anything. 

'Come on Lauren, mum and dad are waiting in the car' Gaby said to the little girl, not even looking at her or me. I passed the girl her dancing shoes, smiling at her as she jumped off the bench. She was only about five, so her feet didn't even touch the floor. 

Lauren ran off after Gaby sweetly, her little legs moving quickly as she held her dancing shoes in her hand. Gaby didn't offer to take them, or look back to check she was following. 

I couldn't believe that Gaby was Violets sister. Violet had always been so sweet and lovely to me, yet Gaby didn't even look twice when she came to pick up her sister. 

I sighed, picking up my stuff and heading to my car to drive home. As i drove home, i was pissed to see the route i usually took home was full of traffic and completely stand still. 

I decided to take the back roads home instead, which meant i would drive past Ryan's and then past the park. 

As i drove past Ryan's house, i noticed the door was open and the lights were on by the front porch. I nosily looked in and was half surprised half not to see Gaby standing by the door giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

He motioned for her to come inside, and she did, shaking her hips and flicking her long blonde hair dramatically over her shoulders as she did. 

I drove past quickly, praying he wouldn't see my car and think i was stalking him or something. 

Maybe they were getting more serious and she had come back from college to visit him again. However, if they were getting serious it seemed weird to me to Ryan wouldn't tell me, considering i thought we had become alot closer in the past few weeks.