Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O

Start from the beginning

Emma saw that no one was paying attention in her direction, so she leaned into Lizzie's side and whispered, making sure only her girlfriend could hear her. "When are we going to tell them?" 

Lizzie mouthed back 'In a bit.' So Emma nodded in return.

Meanwhile, the team found an empty bottle to use it. Robert being Robert, was the first one to spin. Whoever the bottle is pointed at, they will receive the dare/truth. The person spinning it, being the one 'in control'.

It landed on Tom. 

'Truth or dare kid." RDJ asked with a smirk.

"Truth." He said uncertainly.

"Are you and Zendaya dating?" He smirked. 

"No." He blushed.

"But you definitely want to, don't you?" RDJ continues smirking.

"I believe that is another question, and I already answered mine." Tom said while blushing.

They didn't need any more proof, it was crystal clear that he liked her, at the least. 

Tom spun the bottle and it landed on Mackie.

"Dare kid, hit me." He answered before Tom even got the chance to answer.

"I dare you to take a stroll to the pool while saying one of the things you are most embarrassed by." Tom said innocently while drinking his beer.

"Who knew Tom had it in him." Chris said surprised.

Mackie started making his way to the pool while stripping, when he was in the doorway, in boxers and t-shirt he yelled. "I'm embarrassed about the stunt I failed to do while shooting CA: CW. I landed right in my face while everybody was looking at me." A few seconds later a big splash could be heard.

When he came back a few minutes later he was shivering while hugging a towel to his chest. 

"That was something else Holland. I will get you back for it, be prepared." He threatened Tom, who in return only smirked more, then shrugged.

Mackie quickly put on the other clothes and sat back on the couch, not before he spun the bottle. It landed on Emma.

"Truth or dare?" He said mischievously.

Fuck, she thought, no matter what she will choose, he will make sure to include something with Lizzie.

"Dare." She said not backing out of the challenge.

"I dare you to give Lizzie here, the best kiss she ever received." He smirked, receiving 'oooh's in return. 

Emma tried to hide her smile as she turned to Lizzie, moving closer to her, ready to lean in. By the looks of it, Lizzie was very excited as well.

"Make it a good one." Mackie added intrigued. "We'll tell you when to stop." He smirked.

So I get to kiss her for a while, I'm not complaining. And by the looks of it, neither is she. Emma thought to herself.

With a quick intake of breath, Emma moved one hand on Lizzie's cheek, the other one on her back. Then she kissed her girlfriend. Wanting to do her dare right, and leave her girlfriend hanging a little, Emma gave everything she had in that kiss. Focusing her attention on Lizzie's lips, making sure she put the right amount of pressure, to make it passionate and hungry, but not too much since they had an audience. 

Her hand went under Lizzie's shirt, wanting to feel as much skin as possible. She wanted to feel her girlfriend as close to her as possible. When she felt Lizzie's tongue on her bottom lip, she completely forgot about anyone else being in the room.