10

Guess what my lovely readers. Yap you got it right. For the first time am writing from Leo's point of view. Hope you hate him as I do.

LEO

It was two hours since Prudence left. Her parents must be pious to name her Prudence. A prudent person was sensible and calculative in decision making but not Prudence. Maybe she was in other issues. I could only guess.

She is crystal clear as a mountain water stream. An open book. I tried to be open to her passing hints that nothing can ever grow between us but she is too stubborn and wants what she wants. And that fortunately and unfortunately is me, she wants.

Ignorance is bliss. And this is college, where it slaps the ignorance out of you and shows you how to graduate in life. I was nobody's teacher but I was the experience that will teach her about life. Till she learns. I'll continue to enjoy the attention of a naïve stubborn fresh meat.

"You are evil" Edwin slapped my arm. He was my best friend from high school and my partner in crime.

I was evil? Says the devil himself.

He kept replying Prudence video recording. The part where she was standing naked as sin. He would pause and zoom. we had a cam in my room where we would record the girls we brought over. it was fun.

He said, "Damn! Are those mosquito bites on her chest," he coughed fighting to contain his laughter.

He formed his palms in cups, balled them into a fist and looked up at me, in quizzical manner.

"Can they even fit in one's hand?"

I found myself copying Edwin and held my hands up. Could they possibly fit in anyone's hand. Truly, God works in mysterious ways so is his creation.

"I'll find out tomorrow night" I said in a pretentious cheesiness.

I doubt she'll let me touch even a single lock of hair leave alone her breast.

We both broke into a hysterical laughter.

"Seriously dude where did you pick this one?"

"Actually it's a funny story. She picked me up"

"Even better. No hard feelings. Why else would she seek you out, if she doesn't want the D"

Prudence wore her heart on her sleeves. It was obvious she was smitten by me. But sex was the last thing on her thoughts.

"She doesn't fit the type. She looks innocent and naïve. Jus' the type that believe in soulmate nonsense and happily ever after bullshit" i said.

"Just my type. You know i am a smooth talker." Edwin stated, cheerfully.

"A colorful clown for that matter" I replied.

"Ladies dig lies" Edwin added.

"Not this one. She is shy and somehow insecure. Even if you tell her she looks like Beyonce. Which I think she's more beautiful than Beyonce. She still won't believe you"

He did a double look on my laptop, before answering. "Because it's the truth. Tell her she is curvaceous like Nikki Minaj."

"That still won't work" I knew her type. They appreciated when called beautiful not hot. They would melt when complimented on their personal achievements rather than their body structure.

"Is there a bra that can fit on them or her chest be like bra! bra! bra! I can't hear you?" Edwin jested, devilishly.

"Your parents must be proud of you" i said turning away.