The one other person that's part of my bridal party is Calum's girlfriend, Iris. She's an absolute angel, she's also a songwriter, they've met through work. They're so perfect together, I love the two of them together so much.

"I'm so excited, oh my god!" Nina exclaims, jumping around.

"You need to relax!" I laugh, walking over to her and grabbing her hands.

"I just love you and I love Luke. I'm so fucking happy." Nina smiles, pulling me into a hug.

Us girls continue getting ready, spending hours getting our hair and makeup done. It seems like it's just some random day, all of us having a girls day. It's when everybody is ready to get into their dresses that it really hits me that this is happening today.

Nina steps out in her dress first, squealing as she does so. "I'm so hot and I can't wait for this fucking wedding to start!"

"How much champagne have you had?" I question, giggling as she dances around while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Kind of a lot, but not enough for me to be drunk. I've stopped, don't worry." Nina laughs.

Frankie and Iris both get dressed next, and my jaw drops when they walk out, they look perfect.

"Ellie! Kiana! Hurry up!" Nina yells, wanting them to just be ready.

Once they're all dressed, I'm almost crying as I look at these women, just so fucking happy. They look amazing, and they're all here to support me today.

"So... are you ready to get in your dress?" Kiana asks, looking over to me.

Taking a deep breath, I nod, as the nerves really kick in. Nina and Kiana help me into the gown, as well as helping me with my finishing touches. Kiana helps with my veil, Nina making sure my jewelry is all good.

"How are you so gorgeous?" Kiana asks, looking me up and down once I'm ready.

"I'm scared to look at myself." I whisper as I walk out, standing in front of all of them.

"Just turn around!" Ellie giggles, rushing over to me and spinning me around.

As I look in the mirror, my eyes immediately fill with tears as I do my best to not ruin my makeup. It's surreal to see myself like this, all done up for my wedding. The dress is perfect, my hair and makeup look phenomenal, and I can't believe how everything has come together. All of this, ready for me to marry Luke.

"I can't believe it's finally here. Luke and I are getting married."

"I fucking can. You two were engaged for too fucking long." Nina mutters, playfully rolling her eyes.

I laugh, "We were only engaged for three years! I wanted us to be settled, and I wanted to have my career started. And we had to plan this whole thing during that time! I'm getting married at twenty-five, which was what I had told him I wanted."

"He'd really do anything for you, huh?" Ellie asks, smiling at me.

"He really would. I don't know how we've ended up here, but damn, I'm so fucking happy." I choke out, ready to cry again.

"Please stop crying, Kels. I can't take it." Kiana begs, her eyes now filling with tears.

I laugh, shaking my head as I blink back the tears.

When there's a knock at the door, I just know it's one of the guys, but I have no idea who.

"Let me in, bitch!" Ashton yells from the other side of the door, making me giggle as Iris opens the door for him.