thirty six. in the dark

THINGS HAD BEEN ALREADY STARTED TO CHANGE SINCE THAT DAY

THINGS HAD BEEN ALREADY STARTED TO CHANGE SINCE THAT DAY. Selina was staying at the loft instead of her house since she didn't want to talk or face Scott after lying to her, plus Derek and Paige offered her to stay there. They explained how Selina was a Hale after finding her arguing with Liam, but they couldn't tell if Selina took it well.

Derek and Selina fought each other in the middle of the loft the next day as Paige stood by watching. "The packs got a plan to lure the Benefactor out its shadow"Derek informed the girl as he dodged her punches, ducking down and leaning to either side. "Stopping Scott's heartbeat for a little bit, but not long for him to be dead for good..."

"Whatever"Selina murmured unamused and focused. "If he does die, better him than I. He's the one who lied to me, and got everyone else to tag along with it...". "You've got to be there for them..."Derek informed breathly when Selina grabbed his arm and twisted it with all strength she had.

"Because I'm kind of the main priority right now and they need all the help they can get?"Selina suggested, knowing it was exactly the case. "I don't think so..."Selina finally let Derek go when he stumbled to the table that Paige was sitting on, holding his sore arm as his girlfriend helped him.

Selina went over to the start of the spiral stairs, sweating, panting and out of breath as she grabbed the plastic water bottle. "How long did you know?"She asked while unscrewing the bottle cap and taking a drink.

"After the Oni surrounded you at the party"Paige answered. "They were whispering 'The Lost Wolf' and I ended up hearing it...". "And since then, you just needed more information on confirming it for sure?"Selina suggested in between heavy breaths and her hands on her hips.

"Pretty much"Derek agreed and a deafening silence filled the loft until it was interrupted by a notification from Selina's phone. The werewolf picked it up from the table and looked at it when a cross look appeared on her face.

"When someone says piss off, they mean piss off..."She whispered to herself aggressively, slamming her phone on the table beside her near empty bottle of water. "Who's that?"Paige asked the girl in curiosity. "Liam..."Selina answered exhaling deeply. "Told him to leave me alone, but he wont stop texting me"

"Because he's into you"Paige teased with an eyebrow raise. "Only because he thought I was into him while trying to lure him to the lake house"Selina specified, leaning against the table. "Are you?"Paige questioned. "Not anymore"Selina stated with a scoff. "But can we focus on this, please?"

"Actually, lets take a break"Derek decided with a grunt, holding his side standing next to Paige. "You kinda beat the crap outta me...". "Its all gone?"Selina asked surprised. "Strength and everything?". "Still happening apparently..."Paige added on shrugging her shoulders as she fixed little strands of his hair.

"Well, I can order some pizza..."Selina offered and the adults turned to her. "I haven't had lunch today and it could get your strength up a little?". "I-I know its not bring your werewolf strength back all together, but you could use all of it that you can get right now"Selina continued on with he phone now in hand.