twelve. anger at argent

DEREK ENTERED THE LOFT AFTER GETTING A COFFEE FOR THEM BOTH, the man could tell by the way his girlfriend was acting that she was stressed and upset from all the drama with the nogistune, their long lost daughter being Selina and Isaac getting hur...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DEREK ENTERED THE LOFT AFTER GETTING A COFFEE FOR THEM BOTH, the man could tell by the way his girlfriend was acting that she was stressed and upset from all the drama with the nogistune, their long lost daughter being Selina and Isaac getting hurt after an electrical problem at the hospital the trio found out about when they got to the roof.

Paige just needed a day off, but the nogistune possessing Stiles said no.

The werewolf laid face down on the couple's bed with a pillow over her ears to stop the annoying constant beeping that was pounding in the girls ears along with being an absolute pain in the ass until she heard the door of the loft slide open and the woman knew it was Derek.

"Hey honey, I'm back..."He announced and Paige heard his footsteps come closer to her, soon by the side of the bed. Paige took a look at him by lifting up the pillow from her right side to see Derek holding a cup of coffee with a dorky smile on his face. "With coffee..."

Paige looked at him with no expression on her face which indicated that she was frustrated and annoyed when Derek pouted his lips. "Why do you look like someone shot a baby panda?"The Hale asked as Paige threw the pillow to the other side of the bed angrily.

"My head is killing me"Paige complained, with two fingers on each of her temples and Derek propped her coffee on the side table with a concerned look on his face. "Has been since I woke up, it's the sound, it keeps on beeping". "Might be the after affects of being raised from the dead..."Derek suggested. "There could be some side effects from it that are starting to kick in?"

"So it's like I just took a bunch of pills?Are you kidding me?"Paige concluded annoyed and the man chuckled softly. "Well, it cant be the microwave"He stated confused with a deep exhale. "I haven't used that thing since I moved in here..."

"I saw you use it for your popcorn the other week!"Paige exclaimed annoyed. "And I used it right"Derek added and Paige finally had the energy to sit up when she put her hands on her side of her head from the agonizing pain when she looked up to see what it was and who's it was.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me"She groaned angrily as she rushed out of bed. The woman stormed over to the other room and she jumped up to a pillar with her werewolf strength so she could pull an emitter off the wall which was causing her splitting headache.

"It's the bloody Argent's..."Paige revealed, holding the device up as she rejoined Derek again and his face went suddenly blank. She let out a frustrated groan before putting it calmly on the ground, but she was furious inside which put a confused look on Derek's face.

"Sweetheart?"He asked confused as he watched the woman disappear round a different corner, but Paige then came out with a large hammer over her shoulder which made Derek's eyes widen. Paige crouched above the emitter, having a good grip on the hammer as she aimed it at the beeping device.

"Paige, I think-"

Before Derek could finish, Paige was already smashing the emitter into tiny of pieces which scattered all over the floor as Derek watched with his eyes closed, flinching at every loud sound he heard until the smashing eventually stopped and he opened his eyes to see the parts scattered round the floor.