eleven. telling the truth

THREE WEREWOLVES SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM, it was during Stiles MRI in another room and they sat in complete silence

THREE WEREWOLVES SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM, it was during Stiles MRI in another room and they sat in complete silence. Stiles was found in a coyote den, but it was an illusion since he thought he was in the Eichen basement. Lydia figured part of it out, but not completely.

And Stiles had the same symptoms like Claudia, frontotemporal dementia, exactly the same which wasn't normal and oddly confusing to everybody. After Paige and Derek walked into the hospital with Kira waiting at their car, they decided that they would tell Scott the truth since he was lose on figuring it out as they walked through the halls.

He just needed to know what 'The Lost Wolf' meant and then he knew. 

"You know the stuff you we're telling me about chemo signals earlier?"Scott spoke up finally. "It reminded me of the time you we're teaching me to use anger to control the shift". "I think you ended up teaching me more about that"Derek suggested with his hand linked with Paige's as they sat side by side. "Are you teaching me again?"Scott asked. 

"Think of it more like sharing a few trade secrets"Paige suggested with a grin. "You know, we took Cora back to South America, right? It's where she spent most of her time after the fire. But that's not the only reason we left". "I needed to talk to my Mother"Derek specified. "Your dead mother?"Scott questioned surprised.

"She told me two thing's that changed my perspective on a lot of things"Derek explained. "One, she said that my family didn't just live in Beacon Hills. They protected it, this town needs someone to protect it, someone like you...". "And what was the other thing?"Scott asked curiously.

"There's a special creature to the supernatural that's linked to us"Derek lectured and Scott fixed himself in his seat. "It's still a werewolf". "But not the one with a dark spirit, like the nogistune"Paige added and Derek nodded his head stubbornly.

"Is the link, family wise or supernatural wise?"Scott wondered curiously. "Family wise..."Paige admitted nervously as she tapped her pointer finger on her bracelet. "It's about the both of us"

"Does this is have something to do with 'The Lost Wolf'?"Scott questioned curiously and the couple looked at them surprised. "I kinda overheard. Plus, I saw the initials engraved on the back of Selina's ear..."

"So, what does it mean to you?What's the link?"Scott wondered and the two werewolves looked at one another in anticipation, nudging each others shoulder as a signal to tell Scott the truth, since either one of them didn't want to do that to the alpha in front of them. However, Derek soon gave up as he let out a heavy exhale.

"Our daughter..."He admitted plainly, a look of nervousness written on his face and Scott's eyes widened. "Wait, Selina?"The alpha asked in complete and utter shock. "Think about it"Paige insisted as she sat forward in her chair. "Selina's a born wolf from two human parents, and why else would the alpha pack would have a bone to pick with a 15 year old girl?"

Scott looked around in oblivion, it was as if he just saw a ghost or someone with no mouth sitting across from him; it was him trying to process the news. "The alpha's and Gerard wanted to know why,"Derek reminded, "Even I've wanted to know why since I found her"

"So my sister, isn't my sister?"Scott concluded and the couple nodded stubbornly which made Scott let out a sigh. "That's surprising, something you'd never expect". "But it's starting to make sense, isn't it?"Derek asked, quirking her eyebrows.

"Everything about her is starting to make perfect sense"Scott specified. "We haven't known for long, but we thought you should know"Paige concluded as she shrugged her shoulders. "You're an alpha, you can protect her if there are people trying to hunt her"Scott smiled at the thought of protecting his little non sister, but there was one word that hit him.

Protect.

"What?"Paige asked to the look of realization flooding Scott's face. "He was trying to protect us"The teen realized as he stood up. "Stiles was protecting us...". "From himself"Derek added as the couple got off their feet. Scott grabbed his jacket and started to walk off as Derek and Paige did the same.

"Where are we going?"Paige asked as the two started to follow him. "The roof..."Scott simply answered and that's where they went, the same place where they found Stiles's scent when he first went missing as they threw on their jackets. The trio ran to the the roof of the hospital, up the stairs when they finally busted through the door.

"What are we looking for?"Derek asked. "I'm not sure"Scott replied as they looked around. "But I think Stiles wasn't just up here struggling with himself"

"I think he was struggling not to do something."

a/n: so scott knows the truth!ik this chapters a lil short than normal, but its here and its the best i could do since ive been off school with the cold so...hope u liked it :P