two. adjusting

PAIGE STOOD WITH PETER AS NURSES HELPED CHANGE CORA OUT HER HOSPITAL GOWN, Paige watched the scene in anxiousness, hoping on every nerve she had in her body that Cora would be okay, but we all know that she wasn't at the time

After they both reunited, Peter told everything about the supernatural world since Paige should've known if she was gonna stick around for a while. Paige was still processing it all as she watched Cora with sympathy due to her condition.

Peter was talking to Derek over the phone, updating about Cora's condition. Paige thought of her so much like Talia, her eyes and looks, so much like her. Paige eyed at Peter with a worried look on her face, hoping Derek would believe him when he told him that Paige was alive.

"It's not good"Peter informed. "She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance". "Mistletoe"Derek realized and the sound of the mans voice made Paige smile from cheek to cheek.

"How did you know that?"Peter wondered curiously. "Look you have to know something-"At that moment, the phone cut off and Peter grunted annoyed. "Bastard hung up"Peter complained angrily and Paige sighed deeply with lost hope. "So...you woke up in the woods?And ran here?"

"Well, one of the doctors drove me here, thinking that I had a concussion"Paige corrected. "I woke up at this big tree stump and when I say huge, I mean H-U-G-E". "Tree stump?"Peter asked stunned in a stern manner, causing him to curl his eyebrows. "Yeah"Paige whispered confused, it as then when it hit Peter.

"The nemeton"

"The what?"Paige asked befuddled until Peter's face went blank with realization, figuring out what Jennifer had done. "Is that something about the supernatural?". "Paige, you have to get out of here"Peter warned. "Jennifer brought you back for a reason, to touch a part in Derek that'll shatter him to pieces before he finds out your alive"

"What are you talking about?"Paige questioned. "Jennifer is going to kill you as the last parent, guardian for a sacrifice"Peter revealed, gripping his tight hands onto the brunettes shoulders when a look of confusion plastered onto her face.

"Why would I be needed for the parent guardian sacrifice?"She asked. "I'm not a parent, I've never been pregnant! I'm not now, if I was, I would've known!". "I can't hear a second heartbeat"Peter muttered to himself, letting go of the brunette whilst shaking his head as he looked at her new, matured figure. "That can't be right..."

"Yeah, no kidding?!"Paige argued angrily. "She's ready"A doctor announced and the two looked at them with Cora dizzily looking around. "We just need to sign a few things". "Okay"Peter said while the doctor grabbed a few things. "You stay with Cora..."

Paige walked over to Cora and sat next to her as the rest of the doctors left. "Who the hell are you?"Cora asked weakly, slowly turning her head to Paige. She looked over at Peter who looked at Paige oddly and she looked at Cora.