six. speaking to talia

THANKS TO BRAEDEN, THE WEREWOLVES GOT BACK TO BEACON HILLS SAFELY, the three adults headed back to the loft after arriving back from Mexico

THANKS TO BRAEDEN, THE WEREWOLVES GOT BACK TO BEACON HILLS SAFELY, the three adults headed back to the loft after arriving back from Mexico. Paige soon ended up recovering from the torture she received from the Calavera's asking about la loba, not to mention. 'The Lost Wolf'

This mysterious werewolf had her incredibly stumped, more stumped than she ever was. Derek told her about lycanthropy, werewolves since she came back to life and was rescued from a stupid useless sacrifice. There was Alpha, Beta and Omega, but what had her interested about this werewolf is the name of it and the possible meaning. 

She thought that the Calavera's weren't as stupid as they looked, but even more. Lone Beta's without a pack don't make it on their own, they end up dying without an alpha, or being murdered by hunters. 

Like the Argent's, for example.

The Lost Wolf was the first thing that came to her mind when Derek told her about what happens to lone werewolves, but why would they go after a werewolf with no pack?She thought to herself, unless there was something special about them.

Then she soon enough jumped to the thought that 'The Lost Wolf' may be her daughter who was saved by the talisman, told by Jennifer in the nemeton. To her, it all clicked into place, no one knew about the werewolf who was saved by the supernatural tree stump, which would end up give her the code name. 'The Lost Wolf'

The girl was lost, no one knew who they really were.

Derek and Paige stood together at a table in the corner of the Hale loft, Paige looking for a needle and thread for Peter's severed finger. Only for Derek's plan to get some desperate answers. "You sure you don't want me to do this?"Derek asked curiously as Paige grabbed the box. 

"I can handle it..."Paige informed gently. "Trust me, Peter may be annoying, but if its what you need to do in order to talk to your Mom, I'll do it. For you and you only"Derek gave his girlfriend a bright glistening smile until they heard the man clear his throat before speaking.

"Its seems that you have neglected me from your conversation, old lovebirds"

Paige let out a low growl and turned around to Peter who was sitting on a stool with his chopped off finger in front of him. "Listen in again, or I'll sever another finger off myself"Paige threatened and she turned back to Derek with a deep sigh. "I came back to life for this?"

Derek then chuckled softly, gently kissing his girlfriends forehead before walking over to Peter. The two sat down in front of him when he looked at them both confused. "So what exactly is she going to do?"He asked to Derek as she unwinded the thread, grabbing the end of it

"She's gonna sew your finger back on"Derek revealed as Paige thread the material through the small hole of the needle easily and Derek looked at her impressed. "That was surprisingly quick". "Werewolf senses can be good for this, I see"Paige noticed as she adjusted her grip on the needle. "Finger please..."