"Yeah, the axe was laced with wolfsbane"Derek said, taking the two items from Paige. "I don't know the species so I'm going to have to burn it out..."Derek had walked and stood in front of a sweating Peter who was trying to control his breathing and Derek turned the flame on the lighter.

"I think I can handle a little fire"He breathed out with a light chuckle when Derek gave him a smile and pulled out the blowtorch, using the lighter to heat it up more than it was and Peter's face turned paler than it already was. "Ah, hell"He said seconds before the blowtorch was it his chest and he screamed loudly and in agony.

It took a short while, but the wolfsbane burned out of Peter successfully and he crashed onto the ground on his back with a grunt or two until Derek helped him up off the floor. "He said he was after you"Peter said to Derek as the couple stood next to each other. "And Selina too..."

"How does a guy with no mouth say anything?"Derek asked confused. "Explain that smart ass"Paige added as she crossed her arms over her chest. "With this"Peter answered, picking up a glove with a keypad on it from the table and Paige took it in her hands carefully.

"Why would they be after Selina?"Derek recapped oddly. "Cause shes 'The Lost Wolf', a special born werewolf from human parents"Peter revealed and Paige looked up at the man she loathed more than anything. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, wanting more clarification when Peter tilted his head.

"You didn't think that the Calavera's were the only ones hunting her down, did you?"

~

Speaking of Selina, she and the rest of the pack were standing by parked school buses having a meeting on luring Liam, the new beta, to Lydia's lake house. He already hated Scott and Stiles, so they needed to figure out a plan. "I'm not sharing my basement"Malia informed.

"Actually its my basement"Lydia corrected, playing with her fingers. "And my Mom noticed how you tore it up last time". "Alright she's still learning!"Stiles spoke up, defending his girlfriend. "We're gonna use the boathouse for Liam"Scott revealed. "Its got support beams, we could chain him to one of them"

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?"Kira asked confused. "I see if it keeps me from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake"Stiles rambled with hand motions and Selina snickered, trying to hide her laughter.

"I'm in"Malia agreed, raising a hand. "Same"Selina added with a small chuckle until she felt a hard slap to the back of her head from Scott, causing her to to put a hand on where she was hit and the chuckling immediately stopped at the action. "Ow!". "We're not killing or kidnapping him"He said sternly.

"Then lets be smarter"Lydia decided. "We tell him that there's a party and invite him"The group nodded in agreement when Stiles turned and faced the strawberry blonde. "So your gonna ask out a freshman?"He asked her.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys"Lydia answered when she exhaled quickly. "But, if we're playing a trick on someone, let's use the trickster"With that, Lydia turned her head to Kira and so did the rest of the pack one by one. The kitsune took a moment to realize she was the one Lydia was talking about.

"Who me?"She asked surprised and in a panicked way when she shook her head. "No way, not me". "Yes you"Lydia encouraged. "Don't pressure her into doing something she's not comfortable doing"Selina argued to Lydia, defending the nervous teen beside her. "She clearly doesn't wanna do it". "I say what I say"Lydia said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Your a Banshee, not Albert Einstein..."Selina reminded. "Kitsune's are tricksters, if we're wanting Liam to come to the lakehouse, we-"Lydia rambled on in a protest and it only took two seconds to give up on dealing with Lydia's rambling since she was too lazy to listen to it and plus she had a better idea.