Same Ol' Mistakes

Start from the beginning

He played with me, looking up and those playful eyes stared back at me as he continued to suck my breast and play with the belt loops of my jeans. I never thought that my favorite pair of jeans could feel so uncomfortable right now. The way his body pressed against mines should be criminal, and all I wanted was for him to rip them off.

"Ah T-Tae," I whimpered when I felt his hands finally unbuckle my jeans and slither down to the soft fabric of my panties. This feeling felt so foreign to me and I could feel my pussy's heartbeat for the first time in a long time. She's been waiting for this and so have I.

"Look at your little pussy knowing daddy's finally home." He huffed in my ear and I moaned way too loudly for comfort. He took his hands away from my area and set them by the side of my face, thrusting himself against me. I gasp when I felt the bulge in his jeans rub against the wet stain on mines. "I'ma fill that tight holes of yours so full there's no way it'll be able to fit."

His voice was something else. It was like sex on its own. My eyes were low with lust and I attached my lips to him just to feel something more. All this teasing was going to be the death of me. I added tongue and began to sloppily tongue him down just to take what little control I had of the situation. I heard him groan and grunt in the kiss only fueling the fire burning in the lower part of my stomach.

Taehyung pulled at my jeans and I shimmied them down my waist without breaking our kiss. And when he pulled away I was naked. He kissed below my navel and I whimpered as he got lower and lower until my legs were over his shoulders and he was facing down at my pussy.

"Such a wet little kitty baby." He purred as he took two fingers and separated my labia and then glide his pink tongue directly on my clit. I gasped and moaned, not being used to such a feeling. He began to feast, slurping and lapping at the juices that seem to leak nonstop from my core. I bit on my bottom lip hard trying to suppress the moans and to keep my legs from shaking.

"Fuck ah fuck!" I whimpered as he wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked hard making me squirm around. Taehyung grounded my hips to keep me from moving and I could feel the rush of the moment pass through me over and over again.

"That's it kitty, let it out." I could hear by his voice he was enjoying this. I must look ridiculous from his pov. Chesting heaving, mouth ajar, slurred words, flushed cheeks, disheveled hair, I'm probably describing a mad woman. I held on to his arms that were wrapped tightly around my thighs and looked down to see his eyes closed and his tongue swirling around my swollen clit with precision.

He looked so attractive from this angle. Tae entered his tongue deep inside my pussy and I screamed out loud panting while my eyes slowly closed shut. This wonderful pleasure, this godforsaken pleasure is sending me on the verge of no return. As my legs began to shake my core started clenching and my back arched off the floor. No moans or whimpers escape my lips until I came hard in his mouth with the after shakes like an earthquake.

I couldn't handle this euphoric feeling, it's too much. Taehyung is too much. He came up with his chin dripping with my juices and a five o clock mustache that was drenched. I watched my cum slowly drip down onto his chest and I think I fainted. He must've seen the look on my face and began to smirk deviously like he knew what I was thinking.

"Don't worry you haven't seen anything yet Noelle." He assured me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I was flipped over on my stomach and my ass positioned high in the air that I could feel a small breeze through the cracks. I panted for what's next to happen, the feeling I've been waiting for since he kissed me that night while we were out with friends. This feeling to feel something again, whole again. And as the rain pelted against the windows I heard the sound of a zipper and the warmness of his hands against my waist draw me in closer.