《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 2) 》

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to kill him if you don't," Tommy repeated.

"Wait Tommy, you're with Techno?" Tubbo asked in pure disbelief.

"Well, it's a temporary team up, yeah," Techno quickly states.

"Yeah. Yeah I am," Tommy answered as he clutched onto his sword tightly.

"Mutual interest and all."

Tubbo took a step back as fear went across his face.

"Because you exiled me," Tommy points out.

"Yeah, this is–this is kind of– this is kind of reaping what you sowed, Tubbo. I'm not gonna lie," Techno points out.

"Absolutely," Tommy agreed.

"Completely deserved," the pinkette added.

"I don't– actually, you know what? He's okay. You know what?" Tommy reassured.

"No, he's not okay," Techno shook his head.

"Even after all that shit he did to me," Tommy continued.

This caused the pink haired hybrid to shake his head in disappointment, "No, no, no, no, no."

"I'm talking about–" Tommy was cut off.

Techno looked between Tommy and Tubbo, silently amused at the fact that Ranboo was doing the same as well.

"You didn't– You didn't come and visit me once after I was exiled. You do know that so don't try and kill me," Tommy hissed as he hit Tubbo as the said brunette tried to get a word in.

"Don't try and guilt me," Tommy continued.

"Did he even send you a card Tommy?" Techno asked.

"You didn't send me- you-you didn't come to my birthday," the blonde's voice trembled out.

"No! You didn't even invite me!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"He didn't even send a card!" Techno repeated.

"Don't try to speak to me about this. Dream said that you knew, I don't want to hear shit, all right?" Tommy points out.

"Yeah and Dream's trustworthy. I trust everything Dream says," Techno sarcastically said.

"Techno please," Tommy pleaded for the said male to calm down.

Techno looked at Tommy through the mask that he was hiding more than half of his face before nodding.

"I was never invited," Tubbo tried to explain.

"I don't wanna hear any of this shit," Tommy declared in annoyance, not wanting to hear what Tubbo had to say.

"Anyway, Techno... What are we doing here?" Tommy asked as he looked over at the male that stood beside him.

"I-I want... I want– I want my trident Tubbo," Techno sternly said despite stuttering a bit.

"What? To kill Connor with?" Tubbo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh no, it's for Connor. We'll release him if you give me some of my stuff," Techno answered.

A small 'oh' left Tubbo's lips.

"You have his stuff. Can you try and execute him?" Tommy asked.

The brunette shook his head, "Nah... Maybe."

"The execution stand is still there. Tommy, look at it!" Techno points out when he saw the familiar structure off in the distance.

Tommy freaked out when he saw it.