Chapter 18

Hi guys, smut warning. No reading this chapter if 12 and below or if parents are nearby.

Ok, enjoy reading!

Ace

It's my day off. What can I do? Either eat as much meat as I want, go visit Luffy or... I could have a shower! Yes, a steamy shower. But it's no fun doing it alone. I sighed softly, thinking about who to shower with when it hit me. Today is also Marco's day off!

Marco

It's my day off today. I want to go on a date with Ace but I also... feel the mood. Yeah, I want to do it. Ugh, what am I thinking? It's because of that fantasy I imagined earlier. I should probably ask Ace about... doing it. I mean, why not?

Third Person

Ace and Marco walked out of their rooms before bumping into each other.

"Oh Marco, can we-" Ace asked.

"Ace, you wanna-" Marco asked.

"Take a steamy shower together!" Ace suggested.

"Fuck tonight!" Marco suggested.

They both exchanged looks, surprised at each other's plans for their day off.

Ace

Fuck? Tonight? What? Wouldn't he say that I'm too young? I'm assuming he imagined something and felt the mood. Damn, Marco can switch from Jesus to Satan now.

Marco

Shower? I mean, it's not a bad idea but wouldn't he whine about showers like a child? What's with the screws today? Did they tighten his head?

"So... wanna combine plans?" Ace suggested again.

"Yeah. Ok, uhm, how about shower in the evening to set the mood right and then, a makeout session at night? Sounds good?" I told him, receiving a thumbs up from him.

Ace

Evening

I got the bathtub filled with lukewarm water and the bottles of soap ready. Marco then came into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Wow, you're really prepared. I mean, of course, it's for a reason." He mumbled before removing his clothes.

I took off my clothes and he entered the bathtub so I followed suit. I sat in between his legs, feeling relieved by the warmth of the water. Marco took the shampoo and squirted a small amount on his palms before scrubbing my hair with it. Bubbles appeared from my jet black hair and I blew them like a toddler. As I played with them, I decided to ask Marco something.

"Y'know, when you suggested a makeout session, I've been thinking if... we should have a child." I brought it up, thinking about the time when Sanji was pregnant with Zoro's child.

"Is that so? What was your opinion?" Marco asked as he scrubbed my hair.

"Well, I thought maybe it could wait after we get married. I don't wanna rush on family planning since we're already busy with our duties and the child needs their parents' care so I'm unsure of the idea," I answered.

"Well, why wait? We could have a child now and worry about marriage later. I'll ask Norman to be our child's babysitter. We'll tend to him whenever possible and everything will be fine," He said.

I smiled at his response. Surprisingly, he can be Jesus and Satan simultaneously as well. After our shower, we walked to Marco's room, towels hung around our waist and clothes in our hands. Once I closed the door, Marco took my new clothes off my hand and tossed them to the side along with his. He then pursued my lips roughly and started caressing my chest. I moaned softly in his mouth, getting into it already. He noticed and smirked before pushing me down on his bed and kissing my chest. I moaned at every kiss. He then pulled off my towel and saw my erection.

"Already? I didn't get to touch it yet. Nevermind, it makes it easier for me," He said before playing with my dick.

I groaned as he kept squeezing my tip and then rubbing it. After his short handjob, he proceeded to blow it. Fuck, he was good. I moved my hips a little to the pleasure he gave me.

"I'm close, Marco." I mumbled, making him stop and smirk.

"No no no, you're not coming yet. If you wanna come, you'll have to hold it in until I fuck you," He teased before pressing my tip.

He then put three fingers in my mouth, using my saliva to lubricate them before removing them and going down to my asshole. Damn, when this guy feels the mood, he's a different person but I like it. He then inserted all three fingers at once, making me gasp. He wriggled his fingers in me and went deeper. He pressed on a spot and that made me tremble and almost come. I knew I had to hold it in but his deep thrusts to my sweet spot made it impossible. I somehow managed to not come from his prep so I was glad.

"Well done. I could feel you about to cum but you didn't. Alright, it's now time for the main course," He said before spreading my legs open.

He positioned his dick to my asshole and pushed it in slowly. I bit my lower lip, trying to withstand the overwhelming pain of being stretched from the inside. He noticed and when he was all in, he looked at me.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He asked softly.

"Y-Yeah, but... only a little, though. You... can move whenever," I answered.

He nodded and slowly thrusted in and out, making me moan loudly.

Marco

His moans made me hornier and I went faster. I didn't expect this. I thought about his opinion on having a child. We could have a child but Ace is unsure because he thinks that we may not be able to give our child attention. As we fucked, I went deeper in him till his inner entrance and kept thrusting there. His moans were the loudest and I wasn't sure if anyone heard but I didn't care. I'm taking chances. We're getting a child. Then, we'll care for this child just as equally as we care for each other. I could feel his stomach knot and my dick twitching so after a few more thrusts, he came on his stomach while I pushed my dick to his entrance and came there. We laid next to each other and we slept.

Ace

Early morning

I woke up, my eyes looking at Marco who was asleep. I caressed his cheeks and when I moved, I felt something hard in me. I was confused until I realised. Shit, he didn't pull out of me last night. I blushed furiously and tried not to move.

"Ace, if you don't move, then, I will."

I gasped softly when I heard Marco. I tried to pull myself off his dick but it was no success as I was too weak. He was about to pull out but I stopped him, making him confused.

"St-Stay like this. If you pull out, I'll be wanting more..." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Is that so? If I pull out, it means another round?" He asked.

I nodded. He smirked and then pulled out. I then felt my asshole tighten again and he expected it. He smirked.

"Another round to quench your thirst for my dick, it is." He said.

Oh, my poor ass.

[End]