Chapter 9

Luffy

"Eh?!?!" I exclaimed.

The crew was confused until I told them what I heard from Ace who called me through my transponder snail.

"Eh?! Are you serious?!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Amazing... We get visit Ace. Not only that but we also get to visit the Whitebeard Pirates!" Chopper commented, shocked and happy at the same time.

"When?" Nami asked.

"Today. Apparently, he has to tell us something. It seems like we're gonna get a hell of a shock from what he's going to say," I answered Nami.

"Alright! Everyone, set the course for the Moby Dick!" Nami instructed and we followed her readings, steering the wheel east to where the Moby Dick was located.

The sails unfurled and we sailed off quickly to the infamous ship to see Ace.

An hour later

We arrived at the Moby Dick, where Whitebeard stood and waved at us.

"My, it's a pleasure to meet you, Straw Hat!" He greeted us as we got off the Thousand Sunny.

The crew welcomed us and served us a buffet. I, obsessed with meat, immediately gobbled up the whole buffet, everything going into my belly. Nami then smacked me in the head, making me almost choke on the food. The crew laughed and chatted with us. I looked around to find Ace but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Uhm, where is Ace?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, Ace-kun. He's in his room with Marco. You should be able to find him there." One of the crewmen replied.

I nodded and headed to a spruce door with the label 'Portgas D. Ace'. I knocked on the door and there was no response till seconds later.

"Come in!" It was Ace's voice.

"Ace!!!" I shouted as I barged into his room.

Although, I barged in at the wrong time. Ace and Marco... were kissing each other?!?!

Ace

"I see so you and Marco... are a thing now?" Brook asked.

"Yep. It's pretty little to take in but yeah, we're... a thing." I clarified.

"Ah! Young love~ Makes my heart melt but I don't have a heart~ Yohohoho!" Brook said, laughing at his skull jokes.

"Wow... How did you two..." Nami asked.

"Oh, you don't want to know. Anyway, what's up with him?" Marco asked, pointing towards Luffy who looks like he's gonna punch someone.

"That's our same reaction to when Luffy said he was dating Law." Zoro replied.

"Luffy, I swear to Kami-sama, don't or else, you won't be able to see Law forever!" I threatened, knowing what's going to happen.

"Oh no, please, no. Ok, I won't. I'm happy for you two. Anyway, how long have you been together?" He asked.

"For a few months now. Why?" Marco asked.

"Oh, I see. Then, how far have you two gotten?" He asked.

"Eh?" Marco and I sounded in unison.

Luffy and his crew slapped their foreheads and sighed. These guys.

"What?" I asked.

"You mean, you haven't gone for... a date or did the dirty yet?" Sanji asked.

"Ace isn't ready for the adult stuff and... uhm..." Marco said, trying to find an answer for the first part of the question.

"I got it. Ace, we're borrowing Marco for a while." Zoro, Sanji and Luffy said before dragging Marco away from Ace.

"Oi, where are you-" I was grabbed by the wrist.

"Oh no, you're coming with us. You've got some makeover to do." Nami and Robin said, dragging me to a door with the label 'Izo'.

Oh crap.

At night

"Uhm... are you sure about this?" I asked, blushing in embarrassment.

The girls' eyes sparkled seeing me dressed in a suit with tight dress pants and a buttoned orange blouse with a blue striped tie knotted under the collar.

"Of course, it's a good idea! It suits you. Ain't that right, Izo-san?" Nami asked.

"Why, yes, Nami-san. I fully agree. Personally, I would go for the maid outfit but since this is their first date, this is good enough," Izo voiced out.

I sighed, regretting my decision to bring them to the ship for a visit. Apparently, they had planned to put me and Marco on a date! I don't know how they could do that just by looking at each other. So weird.

"Alright, if this works..." I said nervously.

"No need to thank us. It's our job to plan on the spot. Besides, we did this with Law and Luffy too. It was a total success!" Robin said.

I smiled and they led me to the deck where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji stood with Marco beside them. My eyes gleamed at his appearance. He was also in a suit but he looked cooler and handsome. He was in a blazer, with a blouse that's unbuttoned at the top and a loose tie. Whoa, these boys have good taste in fashion.

"Oh, and both of you will sit on that boat," Luffy explained, pointing towards a boat in the water, decorated with flowers and containing bottles of wine, "and we'll push the boat far from the ship so you can have your private time. Don't worry, the boat is tied securely to the boat so you don't drift off." Luffy continued as we boarded the boat.

"And now... let's go! Gomu Gomu no..." Luffy said as his hands got into positions.

"Bazooka!" He exclaimed, pushing the boat far from the ship. It stopped a few metres away but far enough for our privacy.

I was nervous about this but I remembered the girls' advice. Marco is blushing furiously because we've never been alone like this. Oh, I hope this date goes well...

Marco

I couldn't look at him nor could I control my blushes. He was so beautiful. His chest defined under his blouse, his tie neatly knotted, his ass shaping from the tight pants... These girls are really the naughty type.

"So... hi." Ace started.

"Hm?" I sounded.

"Uhm... I-I don't really know how to do this..." Ace said, forgetting the advice already.

"Well me either," I told him, chuckling after that.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but the moon shone brighter and the stars were visible.

"Amazing..." Ace commented, a smile appearing on his freckled face as he gazed upon the stars.

I wish that gaze was on me. I smiled and held his hand. He tensed a bit but relaxed under my grip and held my hand too. As time went by, Ace then began to feel sleepy and laid on my lap before sleeping. I took the attached rope and shook it to signal that it's time. Then, long arms stretched to the boat and pulled it quickly to the Moby Dick.

Timeskip to the next day

It was time for the Straw Hats to leave. I waved goodbye on behalf of Ace who was knocked out in bed after a long night of cuddles, kisses and the date.

"If you need any more date plans, don't worry, we've got plenty to share!" Luffy shouted.

I laughed and gave a thumbs up. Don't worry, you guys. I won't be needing it anytime soon.

[End]