Chapter 10 Farewell Contract

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, you look really handsome too," Lucy returned the compliment.

"Hey, Pops and I have to go prepare for the ceremony, you don't mind chatting with my relatives?" I interrupted their conversation.

"I don't mind," Lucy replied, and looked around. With that, Pops and I left to go find the groom.
~~~~
(Lucy's POV)
I looked around, nobody from the bachelorette party was here, they're probably the bridesmaids.

"Auntie Lucy!" I heard children call out, I turned, and saw two little pinkettes running towards me with their little dress and little suit.

I smiled as I hugged them,"Hi guys. You two look amazing!" I pinched their cheeks, and they giggled.

"But Auntie, you look way better than we do!"

"Aww. Thank you," I smiled. I don't have any relatives, or nieces and nephews, so having these two beside me makes me kinda happy. I looked up, and I found their mother watching us with a grin. I smiled back, and walked toward her, holding her children's hands.

"It seems that you're their favorite auntie," she smiled as the two children stood beside her.

I giggled back,"Are they twins?"

"Yeah, they are," my fake cousin-in-law patted their heads,"So, when will I see my future niece/nephew?"

"Eh?" I blushed,"Umm..."

She laughed,"I'm joking. But I really do want to see one soon."

I laughed awkwardly,"Maybe..."

"Dad!" The two kids spotted their dad coming in, and they ran to him.

"I don't want to be rude, but Natsu never told me your name," I asked.

"I don't mind you asking. It's Isabella. And for my children, the girl is Christina and the boy is Cameron."

"Ah, thank you, Isabella. And I guess you already know my name."

"Yes, everyone in the family talking about you when you left with Natsu, Lucy."

"Oh?" The piano in the church started to play, interrupting our conversation.

"That must be our cue to sit down." I nodded back.
~~~~~
I sat down next to Isabella and her small family, watching people run down the aisle. I saw Natsu in his suit, walking down the aisle next to his cousin, Aya. I really wanted to see what everyone is wearing, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Natsu....
~~~
(Natsu's POV)
I stood next to my Uncle by the altar, who was all smiley and happy. I knew the bride will be coming next, and as I thought about that, the doors to the church opened.

And there stood at Uncle Ayato's ravishing bride, who was dressed in a huge wedding gown. Uncle Ayato's smile widened, his excitement started to rise. He tilted his head towards me, and gave a slight whisper,"I couldn't be any happier than this."

I laughed a little,"You always say that at all your weddings." We then laughed a little together.

"I don't know...but in my opinion, I think she's a keeper."

I nodded, smiling, I can't believe my player Uncle decided to settle down. It made me think about me...who I wanted to settle down with. I looked around the audience, for a specific woman, and found her, Lucy, in her gorgeous get-up. I met her gaze, and she gave me a sweet smile that would make 10,000+ guys fall on their knees. I smiled back, thinking back at how Lucy looked in that wedding gown. I then gave one of my winks at her.
~~~~
(Lucy's POV)
Natsu winked at me. I blushed. W-what does that mean? Does he want to see me walk down an aisle in a wedding gown? No way, does he want to marry me?! I- No! I can't possibly marry Natsu...or do I..? Urrg! Stop thinking and enjoy Luka and Ayato's wedding!
~~~~
I bit my lip as the groom and bride started exchanging vows. Right when the wedding is over....I can leave.... Meaning I'm done with this 'mission'.... And leaving Natsu. Part of me wants to leave, but most of me doesn't.
~~
(Natsu's POV)
As I heard the two lovebirds exchanging rings, I watched Lucy... For all I know, she remembers the contract. Of course she does, she never liked me from the start.

I didn't want to show my depressed face, so I smiled, and turned to the wedding, hearing the exact words,"You may now kiss the bride."

With that, my Uncle and his beloved kissed, and everyone started to cheer and clap. I clapped as well, even if I was really happy for my Uncle, I couldn't keep my mind off of Lucy.
~~~
When everyone went outside to talk and congratulate before the afterparty, I tried to find Lucy, but she was nowhere to be found.
No way....did she actually just leave me? I felt my shoulders sink. Wait...Why am I feeling like this? I never felt this way over someone before!

I placed my hand over my heart. My heart kind of hurts...no way....this isn't what they call love, is it?

Woah! So Lucy just disappeared!? Find out where she is in the next chapter of My Beloved Fake Wife!